Anyone eating primal?

Options
I just started this new way of living 3 weeks ago. I feel better, have more energy, the last of the baby weight fell off with ease and I'm losing body fat. I want to start crossfit but I'm going to finish out p90x at home first. I'm on week 3, classic. I'd love to have more "primal" friends :)

Replies

• lillybella
    lillybella Posts: 7
    Options
    I had a couple non primal things this week though, I ate a hotdog and dr pepper at my daughters soccer game last Saturday and last night I had a Pepsi at the ER because my youngest shoved a bead up her nose for the second time in a row. I was stressed and wanted wine but for some reason they don't have that in vending machines?! ;)
  • lcharity79
    lcharity79 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I have actually just started doing primal myself. So far, so good! It's not nearly as hard as I was expecting. I'm trying to keep my carbs below 100 to stay in weight loss mode. I would love to be your friend!
  • sapalee
    sapalee Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    you can add me, or my diary is publc. There is also a group, i'll go find it now and post
  • rachelmof
    rachelmof Posts: 51
    Options
    I am just starting to get into the primal lifestyle myself... Feel free to add me!
  • gbg49229
    gbg49229 Posts: 57
    Options
    what is primal?
  • bacitracin
    bacitracin Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    I've basically eaten just steak/bacon/sausage, eggs, cheese/butter and almonds for the last 9 months. I do have my Diet Rockstar drinks pretty much every day, but I stay in ketosis with artificial sweeteners. Does this count as primal? :D
  • Cara930
    Cara930 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    New to primal.... about 3 weeks now.. Question! Anyone having mood swings? I hate it. It's like I burst into tears at the slightest thing. Luckily the bf understands bc he went through it too (in a way) lol.
  • neanderthin
    neanderthin Posts: 10,021 Member
    Options
    I've basically eaten just steak/bacon/sausage, eggs, cheese/butter and almonds for the last 9 months. I do have my Diet Rockstar drinks pretty much every day, but I stay in ketosis with artificial sweeteners. Does this count as primal? :D
    No. Ketosis has absolutely nothing to do with primal, nor does carbs for that matter.