How did you find MFP???

Options
13»

Replies

• arojas1227
    arojas1227 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I read an article in a magazine about a Nike thing and when I looked it up in the app store, I found MFP instead :D Honestly, it's changed my life and others I've recommended it to. So glad I found it!
  • k_braddock
    k_braddock Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Just saw it as an app on my phone and thought why not.

This. I was so ready to lose weight and this looked like the way to do it. I didn't even know there was a website for a month. I did it all on my phone :blushing:
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    Qarol posted a picture of her boobs, which I sought out like a Rottweiler in heat.
  • Scott613
    Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
    Options
    I typed in hot Asian sex and Mike's picture popped up. A few more clicks of the mouse and I was a MFP member.
  • gatorginger
    gatorginger Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    My daughter talked me into trying this because what I was doing wasn't working any more for me. I am so glad I did as it was the easiest I ever lost weight. To me it's a change of eating habits for life not a diet.
  • ThisisMiss
    ThisisMiss Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    A friend found it a couple of years ago when searching for a calorie counter. I joined right after she did, but only started using it seriously recently
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    my bff told me about a really cool app. I downloaded it and tried to pick my user name and it was taken and I was sad cause Im always yoovie. Then I tried to make a different and it told me i was already signed up with my email address. Never remembered making this account but was glad I had my name. That was February.

In March or late February I discovered the website and then ... the forums. It was all over after that - been here about 2 months now.
  • SofaKingRad
    SofaKingRad Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    I was at TheDailyPlate.com until Livestrong took it over and totally messed it up. I got irritated with Livestrong so I found this app on my phone. And now, I am here. Much better than Livestrong I can tell you that!
  • IronmanPanda
    IronmanPanda Posts: 2,083 Member
    Options
    It was 1985 and I was walking down a deserted street in downtown San Francisco. As I passed a dark alley I heard a muffled whimper so I went to investigate. Alas, I found a young and impressionable MFP draped in an old quilt covered in vomit, fecal matter and what seemed to be cocaine, shivering in a shadowy corner. I approached cautiously thinking this may be a trap but as I drew nearer I caught sight of MFP's big baby browns and instantly fell in love.
  • thetrishwarp
    thetrishwarp Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    In high school, a friend of mine found it as an app on her iPhone, and one day when we were body-bashing she suggested it to me. I'm worlds different now than I was back then!
  • Snow__White
    Snow__White Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    heard some heffers talking about it