Kids?

Options

Replies

• SpitfireStacey
    SpitfireStacey Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Two: 6 year old girl, 1 year old boy. Was a tough call to decide to have the second but he is such a different person, the experience has been 1000% better than raising the girl. Love them but don't always like them much!
  • goldk
    goldk Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options
    2 boys ages 13 & 15.....do you want them? LOL

:laugh:
  • cior
    cior Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    None right now, but I want four.. maybe five :)
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    I have 6, 2 girls, 4 boys. No more thanks, I was sterilised after my last was born. I get broody looking at other peoples babies, but then reality slaps me, sleepless nights, puke, poo, and then they start growing up!! Looking forward to grandkids, they go home at the end of the day.

That is the way to do it!! I'm requesting my partner get a vasectomy (only because it's less invasive, more easily reversible should we decide we want another child, and hell, I birthed the babies, it's the least he can do) once we're done having children.
  • curlac
    curlac Posts: 20
    Options
    At least you know what you want. No one should be judged for that
  • sedosher
    sedosher Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I have 2 1/2 year old boy/girl twins. I always wanted one child, but was blessed with two. They are by far the greatest thing in my world...while also being the hardest. :)
  • Uuugggghhhhhhh
    Options
    None yet but trying :bigsmile:

I don't have a cap but the hubs doesn't want more than 3. I mostly want a boy/girl twin set and dress em up in evening wear everyday. Tiny tux and itty bitty ball gowns.
  • ZombieDiva76
    ZombieDiva76 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Two girls...16 (oh the drama) and 8...one boy, 10
    We are done...the last one will be going off to college/whatever when I am 45, and the hubby and I plan to do some travelling and cross some things off our bucket lists :glasses:
  • jend114
    jend114 Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    I only have 1 right now. Not sure if I want more or not
  • BriskisGrl
    BriskisGrl Posts: 461
    Options
    I have a 9 yr old girl and a 2 year old boy. I'm done. :)
  • stevewynjones
    stevewynjones Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    3! Daughter 8 and boys 4 & 2.

My reason for living...
  • jennkain97
    jennkain97 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Apparently, no one else feels this way, but here goes. 0 and no. I'll probably get some crap for this, but I'm used to it. :wink:

Why should you get crap for it? Much better to just be honest and true to yourself from the get-go. I would much rather people who don't want kids just be honest about it and not have them, than have unwanted children. For some, they are perfectly happy once the little one(s) arrives. But for others, it is painfully obvious to everyone, including their children, that they were never wanted. Some are simply neglected, others abused.... Not saying you would do either. Only that there are enough unwanted children in the world w/o anyone who's made that decision being pressured or bullied for being responsible enough not to create any more. I have five kids, and would love more if space/money permitted. My sisters have both decided not to have any. No one questions their decision, but my sanity is apparently a different story altogether.... ;)
  • NPS1985
    NPS1985 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I have an awesome 5yr old!...........I hope to have more before I get too old. lol
  • Pocket_Pixi
    Pocket_Pixi Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    I have zero... My uterus closed shop when I was 17...

Kids are great and I do like them...when I can send them home to their parents after I am done.

I also only like them when they are between the ages of 3months - 6 months.... 3 - 6 years and not again until they are 18.... unless its my niece.. and she acts like an adult more than a kid... and I can send her home when we are done lol
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    I have 2, my oldest, Seth he is 8 will be 9 in October, my daughter is nearly 17 months old, will be 2 in December. I spaced them way out, and I'm done. I had my tubes tied, cut and burned.
  • runnercheryl
    runnercheryl Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    None for me, so far. We're getting married next year, then having one year when we just focus on being selfish and having fun, then we'll start trying. I want at least one, no maximum limit until I've started a family and seen what I think I can handle.
  • ashreynolds09
    ashreynolds09 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    1 boy (5) and 1 girl (4) ...they are 18 months apart. the 5 year old will be 6 in October. I am on the fence of wanting more. some days I do and others I don't. It's enough for me to balance out my kids and working out as it is. Plus, having kids is what got me on this site in the first place!
  • TheReese1206
    TheReese1206 Posts: 238
    Options
    We have 4. We are Happy and DONE!!!!!
  • iFeelBrandNew
    iFeelBrandNew Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    i have 2 beautiful little girls... 6 (going on 16) and 3 (going on 21)

god save my soul. <3
  • shendras
    shendras Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I have 1, and would love to have at least 2 more!