Advice please?

Options
Let's rewind.. I had a baby 8.5 months ago, i was lucky and was back down to my pre-baby weight shortly after. I actually dropped down to about 4pds under that, but wasn't in good shape. I started working out and have gained a few pds back. I've been working out and sticking to my calorie goal of 1200 calories per day..but the scale and measurements aren't budging. (Side note i was trying the shakes from Visalus for 1 shake per day as well). I need to jump start this weight loss pronto, i'm in a bit of a panic that Summer will be here before i know it..and curently i wouldnt' be caught in a swim suit! Any advice on workouts, recipes, food tips, etc would be more than wonderful.

Replies

• bridget_124
    bridget_124 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    anyone?
  • qtiekiki
    qtiekiki Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Since your issue isn't weight but body composition, I suggest eat at maintenance and lifting weights.
  • RunsForFood
    RunsForFood Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Maybe try and change up your workouts, what are you doing exactly? Sounds like you have hit the plateau, you just need to change something up, your diet or workout plan, to shock your body and muscles.
  • ahhmanda08
    ahhmanda08 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I use L -CARNITINE (Vitaminworld.com) and also do the 1200 calories a day i do about an hour to a hour and a half at the gym:happy:

. I start with the elliptical for 30-45 mins then go the the bike for 25mins, do weight crunches (30pnds) and lift for 10 mins and then last but not least treadmill for 10-30 mins.

I keep mixing it up. So far I lost a total of 15 pounds 8 before I found MSP. Hope that helps some..:drinker:
  • dee2181
    dee2181 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I agree with changing your diet up and exercise routine. I also think you Amy want to try eating some of your exercise calories. Just don't give up keep with it.