One Peanut M&M?

Options
How do I log just one?

HELP!!!!!!!

Replies

• riadastfu
    riadastfu Posts: 69
    Options
    The calorie amount in that single M&M is negligible, don't obsess too much about a piece.... unless you do it like 10-30x a day or so :bigsmile:
  • meemo88
    meemo88 Posts: 436 Member
    Options
  • jzaz903
    jzaz903 Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    You had just a single peanut m&m? Great job on self control!!
    Don't worry about it. It's a single m&m.
  • susansmoaks
    susansmoaks Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    yeah don't worry about it
  • fatboypup
    fatboypup Posts: 1,873 Member
    Options
    LOG IT! .01 of a bag!
  • PeachyPlum
    PeachyPlum Posts: 1,243 Member
    Options
    I couldn't eat a single M&M unless it fell in my mouth while I was sleeping. Kudos to you for the self control!
  • Trail_Addict
    Trail_Addict Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Gilbrod
    Gilbrod Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • LJV1031
    LJV1031 Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    Type in Peanut M&M and if it gives you a value for let's say 9, just change it to one. I do this ALL the time... though for me, it is USUALLY more than one, but still. :happy:
  • ChaseAlder
    ChaseAlder Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    Let it go.
  • Squidgeypaws007
    Squidgeypaws007 Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    Take the kcals/100g, weigh the M&M and then divide the calories by your answer....or just leave it! :)
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    Hehe, I'm not big on sweets so I can have a whole peanut M&M bag in my drawer and it'll last 2 weeks or more.

I usually ate 2 at a time though... :blushing:
  • pford674
    pford674 Posts: 1
    Options
    I would change the quantity of serving to, let's say, 0.05....that would be assuming a pack has about 20 candies.
  • FrozenTundra511
    FrozenTundra511 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    You can log just one...... just do a search for Peanut M&M's... you'll see a few come up but in the drop down menu on some of the results is a single piece. I believe 12 is correct.
  • BFlowers2
    BFlowers2 Posts: 50
    Options
    1 m&m always turns into 2, which turns into a handful, which turns into the whole bag for me! Good job!!
  • sun33082
    sun33082 Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    Choose snack size. There's usually what? 10 at the most in a snack size bag? So do 0.1 of that. Or if you want to be more conservative and say there's only 5 in a snack size bag, then do 0.2 of that.
  • gail2207
    gail2207 Posts: 133
    Options
    Seriously don't worry! You don't need to log it. If you REALLY feel you have to then quick add 10 calories, or do 2 minutes of jumping jacks so you can be sure it's burned off!
  • Diary_Queen
    Diary_Queen Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    regular m&ms are about 10 cals each.... i think one with a peanut inside would be more. if you're that stressed, log it with an overestimation of 25 cals and move on. I think you're going to be just fine.... if you eat one and stop, wonderful! If you eat 45 and log it, also good. Being mindful of your nutrition is great, being obsessed with make you go crazy. Deep breaths recommended!
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options
    it is .98 calories. You're welcome. :bigsmile: :laugh:
  • tamarina09
    tamarina09 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Log it - because if you don't but you go back several times in a day ... soon you've accumulated 250 cal ... I keep Hershey's Kisses on my desk which I usually ignore, but I log the 18 cal if I need that chocolate boost. Keeps you accountable to you. :smile: