13»

Replies

• tone4ever
    tone4ever Posts: 32
    Options
    EVERYDAY.........
  • emilymomof3
    Options
    I weigh myself at least once a day, but I record it only once a week every Monday morning. I know my weight fluctuates but I am addicted to the scale.
  • Funsoaps
    Funsoaps Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    I used to like never, with an attitude out of sight out of mind.

Now that I'm on my wt loss journey, every morning. I sometimes do at night, but tell myself not to freak out because I gain 2-3 lbs during a day, then go back the next morning. I'm obsessed with it now, I love seeing my weight melt off and keeping myself accountable. I plan on daily for life so I never ignore what I need to do again....
  • fmbomzo
    fmbomzo Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Daily so that I can evaluate trends. When it seemed I wasn't making progress, I started tracking daily and it shows a downward trend overall, which is very encouraging. When I was weighing weekly on the same day each week, sometimes it just happened to be my TOM or water weight from a heavy workout or too much sodium. And those dips or gains would give false highs/lows. To do trending, gives an overall sense of my weight loss plan and it's going down, down, down. The Hacker's Diet tool is great for measuring trends.
  • tracylynnyoung
    tracylynnyoung Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Well, I just got a scale last week so I think I will do it once a week because I do get very discouraged.
  • rpounds1957
    rpounds1957 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I get up in the morning, pee, then weigh and log the numbers. Exactly the same routine every morning. For me consistency is everything. If I wait to weigh until after my shower or after breakfast and coffee, I'll fluxuate more.
  • Meaganandcheese
    Meaganandcheese Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    Daily.

I don't worry so much about the fluctuations but I like to see where the week is trending. It keeps me in check.
  • Arunakae
    Arunakae Posts: 83
    Options
    I like the idea that if I continue to weigh every day I track it and I also measure on a weekly basis. Thank you all for your wonderful input. I love having a community to go to, I really appreciate all of you being there. Also anyone who feels so inclined, feel free to add me :)