A complete stranger

Options
2»

Replies

• arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    I don't know if I should be flattered, but I got whistled at today. A total stranger is a wreck of a truck whistled at me as I am walking across a parking lot. My reaction was to give him the finger but I know he was reacting to my shape. He was also young enough to be my kid. :embarassed:

What would all of you have done??

Smiled and wiggled my butt? :glasses:

It has been 15 yrs since anyone beeped or wolf whistled me. I walked to the drug store twice last week as a new experiment in exercise (keeping my booty OUT of my car when it is within 1 mile of my home!)

Well I got beeped at 3 times............IDK WHO it was or what they looked like............they saw my body and felt the need to beep their horn in appreciation.

I have to admit, I felt a bit more "frisky":wink: for the old ball and chain that night:laugh: :laugh:
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    One of my friends got whistled at when she was walking past a building site - she turned around and whistled straight back!! they had NO idea what to do - I swear it was probably one of the funniest things I've ever seen :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

That's ingenious!

Please, ladies. Feel free to whistle at me anytime. I won't mind,,, :laugh:

Weet, weer..... hubba hubba!!:smokin:

(lol, I cant whistle in real life either:laugh: )
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    One of my friends got whistled at when she was walking past a building site - she turned around and whistled straight back!! they had NO idea what to do - I swear it was probably one of the funniest things I've ever seen :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I was a kid growing up in the deep south...........well South Florida any way:laugh:

Anyway.......I had this new freind from NYC......she was pretty and hip with an air about her I had never seen. We were 17 or so and construction was in its hey-day down here.

As we were walking by a job site in downtown fort lauderdale a few hard hats whistle and yell "Hey baby".........she turns around and WALKS right up to them:huh: I almost had a heart attack!!

She says........."Hey BABY........why doncha give my your numbah and I'll call ya sometime??"

They all just went back to work:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • yankeefamily05
    Options
    :tongue: :tongue: too funny.....
  • madmama
    madmama Posts: 123 Member
    Options

I like that, it is too bad I can't whistle.:laugh:
  • dragonfly81
    dragonfly81 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    I usually laugh, or whistle back. I figure it's either someone being silly or someone who actually likes the way I look. Either way, it's enough to make a laugh once in a while. And really, who can't use a little laugh now and then? :bigsmile:
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    I was a kid growing up in the deep south...........well South Florida any way:laugh:

Anyway.......I had this new freind from NYC......she was pretty and hip with an air about her I had never seen. We were 17 or so and construction was in its hey-day down here.

As we were walking by a job site in downtown fort lauderdale a few hard hats whistle and yell "Hey baby".........she turns around and WALKS right up to them:huh: I almost had a heart attack!!

She says........."Hey BABY........why doncha give my your numbah and I'll call ya sometime??"

They all just went back to work:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Bwahahahaha!
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options

I like that, it is too bad I can't whistle.:laugh:

I wish I could whistle now!!
  • meshell216
    meshell216 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Good for you! You should feel good about yourself!! I would have just given a smile back!
  • KatWood
    KatWood Posts: 1,135 Member
    Options
    I have gotten a few honks and a few thumbs up when I have been running, as well as one guy who seemed to drive by a second time for another look and a wave. I have also had one nasty comment :grumble:

I think if I got an actual catcall while I was running, I would either trip and fall or run into something out of shock and confusion. Leave it to me to ruin a compliment and make a fool of myself :laugh:
  • mkwood10
    Options

That's ingenious!

Please, ladies. Feel free to whistle at me anytime. I won't mind,,, :laugh:

Weet, weer..... hubba hubba!!:smokin:

(lol, I cant whistle in real life either:laugh: )

I can't whistle either, but I'd turn around with an ear to ear grin and blow them a kiss:laugh: :laugh: It's a compliment - enjoy it for that and don't read anything else into it!! :wink: A girl's gotta take the compliments where she gets them:laugh: :laugh:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!