What is your favorite body part?

Options
2»

Replies

• Daniel78
    Options
    I've always had great legs but now my upper body has gotten soft and squishy.
  • samantha115
    Options
    MY shoulders. I think shoulders are super sexy. Next favorite will soon be my collar bone, its starting to show and I cant wait for its full apperance.
  • iRun4wine
    iRun4wine Posts: 5,126
    Options
    Alright, I'll be the first one to say it... my chest :blushing:. I don't know if it's hands-down my favorite, but it's up there...
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    MY shoulders. I think shoulders are super sexy. Next favorite will soon be my collar bone, its starting to show and I cant wait for its full apperance.

I don't think I've ever seen my collarbone, seriously. No idea what I'd look like with one. :laugh:

And I like my chest too. I have good cleavage. One of my girlfriends at work even tells me that all the time. (Our t-shirt we have to wear is a sort of low-cut V-neck. Very flattering!)
  • mybabiesrock
    Options
    I really like my feet and ankles. They are amazingly petite for my body and are the only part that still look 19. Yep I love my feet. Super cute and Girly!
  • Jovialation
    Jovialation Posts: 7,632 Member
    Options
    I like my butt...purely because my boyfriend LOVES it. Its not by any means small and thats pretty much why he loves it. (hes one of those super skinny high metabolism people so I adore that he likes me real curvy)
    I dont hate my arms but I dont like em either. I have huge biceps for a girl thats 5'2", but theyre not super flabby at least.
    Otherwise Im likely to be able to name more things that I hate.
    Like my legs. Total thunderthighs and huge calves. Theyre reallllly muscular, but I still hate them despite compliments Ive gotten on em (mostly from other races on the rare occasion Ive worn skirts *rolls eyes*)
  • margaretthedevil
    Options
    Legs as they have a good shape to them not too thin and straight not too "curvy" and wide although I would like them to shrink one inch on both calves and thighs =P, butt (small yet round from swimming), and bust (maybe, they're naturally big for my height and size...).
  • Daniel78
    Options
    I like my butt...purely because my boyfriend LOVES it. Its not by any means small and thats pretty much why he loves it. (hes one of those super skinny high metabolism people so I adore that he likes me real curvy)
    I dont hate my arms but I dont like em either. I have huge biceps for a girl thats 5'2", but theyre not super flabby at least.
    Otherwise Im likely to be able to name more things that I hate.
    Like my legs. Total thunderthighs and huge calves. Theyre reallllly muscular, but I still hate them despite compliments Ive gotten on em (mostly from other races on the rare occasion Ive worn skirts *rolls eyes*)

I told my wife that I don't mind her losing weight and dieting at all. But if she loses a single ounce off of her back side my hands will notice IMMEDIATELY! I guess I wasn't too honest earlier in the thread when I said that my favorite body part was my legs. It's her butt. :bigsmile:
  • paulkj
    paulkj Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    And I like my chest too. I have good cleavage. One of my girlfriends at work even tells me that all the time. (Our t-shirt we have to wear is a sort of low-cut V-neck. Very flattering!)

I wish. Only in my dreams:ohwell:
  • Scubachick
    Options
    I have to admire all of you who like your butts, stomachs, chests, backs and legs as they are my worst parts :embarassed: If this thread was about least favourite parts I could write a book.:ohwell:

I think my eyebrows are my lest troublesome area - not too hairy and I dont need to shape them too much or too often.
  • ilike2moveit
    ilike2moveit Posts: 776 Member
    Options

I don't think I've ever seen my collarbone, seriously. No idea what I'd look like with one. :laugh:

Cleavage? What's cleavage? Somehow both my daughters have it, but I got cheated. :ohwell:
  • laurajoyk
    Options
    My favorite body part that I've always liked of mine has been my green eyes, but I am slowly starting to like my legs, even though I am still over 200 lbs, I never really appreciated how strong my legs looked, as I lose weight I can't wait to see how muscular they really are below all the chub :laugh:
  • Wecandothis
    Wecandothis Posts: 1,083 Member
    Options
    Honestly, I have no body parts that I like. I know that sounds sad, but I'm working on it. Oh, I was always happy that the toe beside my big toe is shorter than the big toe. lol

Your heart. If you can't like any body part, Brenda, love your heart. Because it's a good one.

Also you're so very cute it's silly! Take a good look at your picture Brenda. :) And into the mirror. You're beautiful!
  • Jovialation
    Jovialation Posts: 7,632 Member
    Options
    ive never been able to lose weight in my legs...always only tone em up. ive been at 100 pounds and still had thunderthighs :sad: :noway:
  • Wecandothis
    Wecandothis Posts: 1,083 Member
    Options
    I like my legs best right now - not because they look great - but because they are keeping me going in the c25k program! I'm running for the first time in my life and I'm loving it! GO LEGS - oh and FEET they take a beating for me too!!!
  • kittynurse
    Options
    My legs-that's what I get the most compliments on. I was working the other day and someone said,"Nice legs!" Made my day.:tongue:

Lucky you, that must be nice because you can wear skirts and shorts worry-free! My thighs are strong but large. They are the first place I gain weight and I have this unsightly "knee chub" that makes my legs look disproportionate. Well I guess thats what MFP is for heh.

OMG I totally have knee fat too! No matter how svelte I get, I still have knee fat. I've always disliked my legs. But thanks to countless hours poured into P90X, I LOVE my shoulders and back :smile:
  • ilike2moveit
    ilike2moveit Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    Honestly, I have no body parts that I like. I know that sounds sad, but I'm working on it. Oh, I was always happy that the toe beside my big toe is shorter than the big toe. lol
    Brenda, since the first time I saw your pictures I have thought that you are a pretty lady. :wink: