Looking for friends on MFP :)

Options
hardkitty
hardkitty Posts: 25 Member
Hey There!

I'm the forever giggly and happy Hard Kitty and I wondered if you guys can help me out. In the day I make characters for computer games and in the evenings I produced music and DJ.

I'm looking for other friends on MFP who check in regularly so we can keep each other motivated and to share tips with. I'm looking to loose about 7kgs (15lbs) and I'm on a low calorie diet... I hate being hungry and I love cooking so fortunately I've used these to my advantage - trailing out lots of different recipes to make sure I'm feeling fuller for longer and still loosing weight.

I would love to get more friends :) Will you be my friend?

Replies

• hardkitty
    Options
    bump :smile:
  • taintedbutterfly18
    taintedbutterfly18 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • poncho33
    poncho33 Posts: 1,511
    Options
    You can add me
  • Krackberry
    Krackberry Posts: 1
    Options
    You can add me as well. I also manage a fitness group on Facebook.
  • LittlebonesNik
    Options
    and me x
  • Dre2112
    Dre2112 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I would be happy to be your MFP friend!
  • lindystrutt
    lindystrutt Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    you can add me...no probs
  • stetienne
    stetienne Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    friend request sent
  • KaniLyn
    KaniLyn Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Im new as well , im on a low carb and have no idea what to possibly eat .
  • beccalaa
    beccalaa Posts: 1
    Options
    Adding you now :)
  • kevinwk
    kevinwk Posts: 77
    Options
    friend request sent
  • leecee1396
    leecee1396 Posts: 3
    Options
    I'll add ya.
  • katm427
    katm427 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    I'm willing to be friends with anyone as long as they check in regularly. Feel free to add me!
  • TODJ06
    TODJ06 Posts: 85
    Options
    Hey There!

I'm the forever giggly and happy Hard Kitty and I wondered if you guys can help me out. In the day I make characters for computer games and in the evenings I produced music and DJ.

I'm looking for other friends on MFP who check in regularly so we can keep each other motivated and to share tips with. I'm looking to loose about 7kgs (15lbs) and I'm on a low calorie diet... I hate being hungry and I love cooking so fortunately I've used these to my advantage - trailing out lots of different recipes to make sure I'm feeling fuller for longer and still loosing weight.

I would love to get more friends :) Will you be my friend?

Hi there!

I love cooking too, and also hate being hungry! Looking for lowfat/healthier options when cooking is paramount, and is good to expand one's repetoire!
    Since monitoring how many calories I consume, I am amazed how much junk is out there, and where I need to improve.
    and also how much better I am eating and cooking too. I have found this thing called salad spinach. It has bugger all calories (6-ish p/cup) and I am eating it most days in a salad, with some protein. And DOH, it tastes not too bad either! Makes a change from just iceberg lettuce! haha.
    Who would have known there is so many foods out there that are healthy for you and you dont have to limit yourself to stock standard boring.

p.s... I did know about salad spinch ages ago, just never brought myself to eating it. Now I am. Also 'found' avocado too! haha.
  • hardkitty
    Options
    Wow, thanks for everyone requests, :heart: feeling the MFP love

lots of hugs.

the more friends the merrier - thanks so much everyone :smile:
  • SofaKingRad
    SofaKingRad Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    OMG U HAVE THE COOLEST JOB EVER! VIDEO GAMES ARE DA BOMB. WELCOME TO MFP AND GOOD LUCK IN LOOSING THOSE 15 LBS. LOTS OF SUPPORT HERE AND TOGETHER WE CAN ACCOMPLISH ANYTHING. YOU'RE ON YOUR "WEIGH" TO A BRAND NEW YOU! :flowerforyou:
  • Edenman87
    Edenman87 Posts: 8
    Options
    I'm new too, I'll send you a request
  • BriskisGrl
    BriskisGrl Posts: 461
    Options
    I am new as well. I'll be happy to be your MFP friend and would love to swap recipes occationally!
  • doonesbury
    doonesbury Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    I'll play! Add me!
  • stephc0711
    stephc0711 Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    I'd be more than happy to have you as a friend!!