I can shop at Walmart Again!!!

Options
2»

Replies

• ophedian
    ophedian Posts: 78
    Options
    I see I am going to have to watch Buckeye, always trying to get a brother to eat those grass clippings. No way Jose. Not going to do it. That is why I bought a snapper and recyclable trash bags!
    That's wonderful Ophedian!! That's a fantastic milestone!! (And you didn't have to eat grass and weeds to get there! hahahahahaha
  • ophedian
    ophedian Posts: 78
    Options
    Rayneenie... If I can do it, you can do it as well. BELIEVE THAT!! But I too look forward to when I do not have to look for the "Plus, Extended, and or Full Figure" section. We can do it AND We shall do it. There is a difference you know. :)
    Way to go! I can not wait to shop at "walmart" again[

I am so with you! I now have to order my clothes. I hope to be at least back into Lane Bryant,Fashion Bug, and Cato by June. Then it is on to the any store with a plus size section, and then out of plus size all together. :bigsmile:
  • twin2
    twin2 Posts: 404
    Options
    No other word explains that but AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • pmkelly409
    pmkelly409 Posts: 1,653 Member
    Options
    Posts like this are heart-warming! :heart:

Congrats and keep up the good work!
  • mkeithley
    mkeithley Posts: 399
    Options
    Your post made my :heart: :bigsmile: !!!
  • REB89
    REB89 Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    well done, you must feel great!!!:drinker:
  • BlazinEmerald
    Options
    I am SOOOOO excited for you. I was getting to the point that finding clothes I would have to go to a "specialty" shop. I refuse to get to that point. I can still find pants at walmart (if they are a jean that has some stretch) and occasisionally shirts. Shirts are a hard one for me. Especially when a 4x "fitted" shirt looks like a 1x lol , ok in my brain. anyway CONGRATS and awesome awesome success for you!
  • niamhb
    niamhb Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! Delighted for you...I only started on here last week and am finding it great! Am looking forward to the day my mouth drops open when I'm trying on clothes! Keep up the goodwork!:flowerforyou:
  • 50&Happy!
    Options
    :smile: SOOOO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!
  • jesusgrl14
    jesusgrl14 Posts: 250
    Options
    You know I can't even pretend that I know what your struggle feels like, but I DO know how good it feels to reach a goal! Congratulations! Let this be a powerful motivator for you and everyone who you blessed with this post! I know it encourages me! Thanks! :flowerforyou:
  • KrisKabob
    KrisKabob Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    Great job! Congratulations!!!
  • gmukris
    gmukris Posts: 539
    Options
    Awesome news! congratulations!
  • skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    That's terrific!!!! It sure feels great to walk into a store and know that you can find something that fits!!!!