Please post ripped in 30 (RI30) pics here please!

Options
LenaMena87
LenaMena87 Posts: 469 Member
I just started yesterday and I want to see results please!

Replies

• msmotivated86
    msmotivated86 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    BUMP. I would love to see some too! Just started today...
  • Watchmeshrink21
    Watchmeshrink21 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    BUMP im starting after 30ds !
  • LenaMena87
    Options
    BUMP!!!
  • sgmomma
    sgmomma Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    I dont have ppics :( i finish friday. Finished 30ds first.... ump
  • kuyabiye
    kuyabiye Posts: 14
    Options
    BUMP!! I'm doing level 3 of 30 ds and need motivation to start ripped after shred.
  • Medlockbb
    Medlockbb Posts: 57
    Options
    I want to see results too! I am on day 5 of 30DS and I am about to add 6week 6pack to my daily workout. Still on the fence about purchasing RI30.
  • lin7604
    lin7604 Posts: 3,019 Member
    Options
    well i did 30ds twice and only the 1st time i saw results. small results... i lost 2 lbs and 2 inches off my hips and belly and 1 off my waist. the second time i got no results. The 1st time i did it every single day with 20 min cardio before hand or after as a warm up or cool down... the second time i did it by itself, no other Pre planned exercise...

i did Rin30 this past month and i saw little results again. 2.2 lbs and .5 inch off my thighs, waist and belly. I also did it by itself and got the occasional walk in or elliptical session in.. not planned daily but as a bonus when i had extra time a few days a week.

I took no before pics, so i have nothing to compare with sorry.....
  • clairabell2024
    clairabell2024 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Im half way through RI30 and im loving it, its hard work but i can see the results already! Im actaully getting definition on my stomach- ive never had that before!

I would recommend the 30DS and RI30 to anyone, I did 30DS back in November and lost 4lbs (my total weight loss aim at the time was 17lbs) so it really kick started my weightloss. I carried on doing it from January on and off with a little cross trainer thrown in, along with an ok diet and as i said i am currecntly doing RI30, and im only 3lb off UGW!

I suggest taking measurements rather than focusing on the scale as your building muscle at the same time as burning fat so your weight might not move much but your clothes will get looser!

It MAY seem hard, it MAY seem like you cant get through it, you WILL hurt the day after but it WILL work!

Im posting before and after pics once im done, as hopefully ill lose my last 3lbs!

Good Luck and i hope you keep with it!

xx
  • LenaMena87
    Options
    Anyone ?!
  • Clarisse0304
    Clarisse0304 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Hi I have a hard time posting pics, last time I did photoshop deleted them and I don't know what happened, I am still trying to figure that out; however, you can see them in my profile. The pics are from doing a combination of all 30DS, Ripped in 30, and 6 week abs from Jillian Michaels in a month period. I love doing Jillian Michaels work outs and I have seen great results, hope it helps you.
  • Ladeda1
    Ladeda1 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I would love to see pics too. I am aiming to start it next week!
  • LenaMena87
    Options
    Bump
  • CandiceSizemore
    CandiceSizemore Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Here you go! Not as good of results as I have seen on here but I'm proud anyways!

Before:

2012-02-20_10-26-59_753.jpg

After:

2012-04-21_10-20-20_877.jpg

Excuse my dirty mirrors!
  • Ladeda1
    Ladeda1 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look great!
  • JulieMTiffany
    Options
    I would love to see pictures too. I'll be doing day 4 of week 1 today.
  • LenaMena87
    Options
    Bump
  • kevin3344
    kevin3344 Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    I'm almost done with Ripped In 30 (on Day 20) but training for a half-marathon so haven't done it in a week or so. The first photo was from last summer, the second was after 30 Day Shred a few months ago, and the last from RI 30 Day #15. After the race this weekend I'll complete it then move on to 6 Week 6 Pack :)

Ripped-In-30-Day17-results-01.gif
  • LenaMena87
    Options
    Wow impressed!!!!!!!!!!!
  • nellyb2011
    nellyb2011 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    BUMP!
  • butlera8
    butlera8 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Bump
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!