Dinner! What's everyone had/having??

Options
Hey all!

What's on the menu at your house tonight for dinner?

Thought this might be a good way for us to share recipe and food ideas!

When people tell me what they have had, it makes me wana try it myself! So some of your meals may be on my menu over the next few days!!

Tonight I am making lasagne (only a little bit of cheese on the top!) and to accompany it I shall be having cooked broccoli and carrots, and raw spinach greens.
Yum.

Happy eating!

Replies

• mimiislosingit
    mimiislosingit Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Today is mine and my hubs anniversary...we ate out!
  • TODJ06
    TODJ06 Posts: 85
    Options
    Today is mine and my hubs anniversary...we ate out!

Yay! That's always good!!! (no dishes!)

What did you have?
  • AzhureSnow
    AzhureSnow Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Grilled tilapia, seasoned with lemon juice and cajun spices, sweet peas (steamed) and some sauteed spinach with garlic and onions. :) Under 200 calories for the whole meal!
  • xHelloQuincyx
    xHelloQuincyx Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    i just ate a mini cupcake to start :p
  • MrsUnderwood
    MrsUnderwood Posts: 114
    Options
    Pan seared tilapia, string beans, 2 corn tortillas, brown and wild rice topped with salsa
  • aquarianpixi
    aquarianpixi Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Mongolian stir fry :)

Chicken, shrimp, snap peas, leak, onions, pineapple, mushrooms, cabbage, and a little bit of noodles.
  • fragilegift
    fragilegift Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    crock pot sweet and sour pork
  • mariagabriella
    mariagabriella Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    going to make grilled barramundi with mashed sweet potato, broccoli and avocado
  • mrsgoodwine
    mrsgoodwine Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    Went to Red Robin and had the BLTA - minus the croissant and had a fruit salad in lieu of fries! Yay!
  • PennyNickel14
    PennyNickel14 Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    It's breakfast for dinner!! Which we do rarely but it is one of my faves and reminds me of being a kid
  • marie_2454
    marie_2454 Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    I had some edamame with a spinach and apple salad with walnut fig balsamic vinaigrette and a dessert parfait with strawberries, mini chocolate chips, and white chocolate raspberry yogurt...yum!
  • SheilaSisco
    SheilaSisco Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    We had angel hair pasta with four cheese sauce and mild italian sausage. It was yummy. :)
  • salgalruns
    salgalruns Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Sauteed sausage and grapes recipe from Cooking Light, along with a side salad (lettuce, tomatoes, and a few fresh blueberries). Added FAR TOO MUCH parmesean cheese, but it was yummy and I was still below my 1200 for the day. Great recipe!
  • kewkdb
    kewkdb Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I had a cheese sammich! >_< I've had one every night this whole week for dinner. My wife buys this bread from walmart or food for less and it so good with just cheese and mayo lol.
  • Bikini_Bound150
    Bikini_Bound150 Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    I made burgers and fries at home... I was just trying to clear out the freezer of all the stuff that was almost out LOL
  • Tisha247
    Tisha247 Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    Zuchinni slice, made with my own home grown zuchinni's.
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Options
    Tonight's dinner is going to be a small steak - panfried with a tiny bit of olive oil.
    Along side will be my version of fried rice - which varies depending on what's in the fridge. Today I suspect it will have 1/2 red onion, some mushrooms, red capsicum and shredded brussel sprouts with some rice (usually about even quantities of veggies to rice) and a splash of soy sauce. And it has to have a poached egg on top.
    According to my diary that should be about 431 cals.
  • Shellitz
    Shellitz Posts: 188
    Options
    Late night shopping tonight - which means I get sushi :)
  • erinkeely4
    erinkeely4 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend cooked up a very tasty and healthy dinner for us both!

Chicken breast, veggies (zucchini, bell peppers and onion), 2 tablespoons San-J Thai peanut marinade, 1 tablespoon olive oil. It was SO good!!
  • sunnie326
    sunnie326 Posts: 721 Member
    Options
    Grilled chicken breast, asparagus, salad, and cottage cheese.