Cellulite help!

Options
Ive been working out and toning up but i have quite a bit of cellulite under my butt and down the back of my legs. It makes me sooo self conscious!! I want to know if theres anything I can do to help get rid of it!!

Please help!

Replies

• hem8787
    hem8787 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I've been wondering the same thing. I've done some research on it and there seems to be a lot of different answers out there. I would think that by burning fat, the appearance of cellulite will diminish, but will probably not go away entirely. I gained about 15 lbs in 6 months and I started noticing cellulite a lot more than I ever had. Now that I am losing weight and firming up, I am hoping for it to start going away!
  • ranchel1
    ranchel1 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm a UK size 10 (US size 6) and I'm using MFP to tone up a little...I'm not overweight per say, but I still have cellulite. I have pretty much resigned myself to it, but HAVE noticed that cycling and drinking lots of water/green tea helped a bunch. There's no quick fix, but it's reduced my cellulite to an extent!
  • SusanMcAvoy
    SusanMcAvoy Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    Aerobics definitely made a difference to me. My cellulite has diminished quite a bit. I use Leslie Sansone Walk at home DVD's and also do step aerobics. Debra Mazda has a great step program for beginners. I've used the machines at the gym but nothing has worked as well as doing my aerobics. It takes time and patience. Good luck! :flowerforyou:
  • Christina1007
    Christina1007 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Coffeine creams seem to help, but only with very mild casees of cellulite. There seems to be more than one type, which is good news for us, because most of us only seem to have quite mild cellulite, which does go away if you rub in creams or at least diminuish the appearance of it. When applying the creams, do use circular movements and try and massage the skin rathen than just apply it on.

Also, increasing your protein intake will dramatically help. I started taking protein shakes about 3 weeks ago and I can already see an improvement. Hope this helps!
  • lil_ducky
    lil_ducky Posts: 8
    Options
    Okay so not too sure how far you're willing to go but look into "HYPOXI". I have had awesome results in the past even after 2 sessions. It's pretty pricey but most places offer a package with a certain number of sessions. To anyone in Australia, Fernwood usually has Hypoxi and you can include sessions within your gym membership. It basically acts as a huge vacuum (obviously not too sure on the scientific side of things).
  • EJDM
    EJDM Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    BUMP
  • MinMin97
    MinMin97 Posts: 2,676 Member
    Options
    I have posted on this before...you can look down through my posts...You CAN get rid of it...I've done it.
  • lilmisfit
    lilmisfit Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    I've been using Nivea's Cellulite Gel Cream with Q10 and have noticed a difference. Of course, I also work out 5 days a week, so I'm sure that's helping. It's worth a try. It makes your skin feel super soft and smooth, too!
  • MinMin97
    MinMin97 Posts: 2,676 Member
    Options
    There is more than one post...look through the first and second pages of my posts...all the way to the one called ugh...cellulite :)
  • annielizstan
    annielizstan Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Drink plenty of water.
    Try to exercise atleast an hour a day.
    Eat many fruit and veggies.
    Avoid eating red meat or eat sparingly.
    Always drink lukewarm water.It will help reduce body fat.
    Avoid smoking and excessive intake of alcohol.
    Drink Ginger tea 2 to 3 times a day.It can also help with blood sugar.
    Eat Green mint everyday, it is also helpful for weight loss.This will all remedies helpful for you.Try it work.
  • Hbazzell
    Hbazzell Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    I have the wrost cellulite ever. I have always been told there is nothing you can do. Toning up makes your legs look better in general but there will always be cottage cheese. I have had it my whole like, like since I was 8 years old and I wants fat until high school.