Money, or body?

Options

Replies

• LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,248 Member
    Options
    Absolutely the money. It can't buy happiness, but if being broke is your biggest stress, it sure would help!
  • george29223
    george29223 Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    take the money spend it on important things like beer and loose women ha ha
  • nessagrace22
    nessagrace22 Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    I'd settle for goal weight, then I wouldn't need 10k for the itsy-bitsy bikinis to take on the trip :wink:
  • Denise6914
    Denise6914 Posts: 176
    Options
    I'd take the money. I will get to my goal weight eventually:)
  • flyingwrite
    flyingwrite Posts: 264
    Options
    I'd definitely take the money. No matter how hard I work at my job, I'm not going to get that. But the harder I work at my body, the closer I'm going to get to my goal. I want that achievement to be mine, not someone else's gift.
  • mauriewest
    mauriewest Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Money for sure
  • jleb5
    jleb5 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I think I would take the money. I would keep on working on my goal weight but free $10grand... no way to pass that up! Oh wow.. a cruise with some serious spa pampering and gym time! OH yeah!
  • lickmybaconcakes
    lickmybaconcakes Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    The money.
  • SwtMelissa86
    SwtMelissa86 Posts: 165
    Options
    oh, I would take being at goal weight. money comes and goes, but to be at the end of this long journey would be well worth the loss of $10k

I agree 100% !
  • korsicash
    korsicash Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    Goal weight and goal body. More so the goal body. I am assuming once I get goal body my weight will be higher than I want but goal body is more important. Money comes and goes and does not buy true happiness, however feeling good in your skin, that is happiness.
  • felice03
    felice03 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    Are we talking goal weight forever? than that. the 10k can be made in other ways.
  • msrat1
    msrat1 Posts: 43
    Options
    Money....unless the caveat was that if I took the money then i would never lose weight ever, then I would have to consider my health and take the weight loss......decisions decisions....lol
  • LovingLisa2012
    LovingLisa2012 Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    the money
  • kristelpoole
    kristelpoole Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    I'd take the money and give half to my boyfriend so he could afford a ring. Then I'd use the $5K I still have on a trainer and I'd save the vaca for my honeymoon.
  • dansls1
    dansls1 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Easily money. My goal weight is just going to take time and work - an extra 10k to have less worries for me and my family would be awesome!
  • KittieLea
    KittieLea Posts: 1,156 Member
    Options
    I'd take the money and go with the trip. I'm at my goal weight but would much rather go through the process of getting to my body goal so I learn from the experience.
  • seasons01
    seasons01 Posts: 14
    Options
    I pick vacation... it's been many years since a true family trip. I would go have a great time... exercise by walking to places...have fun...come home and feel great. I miss going on trips.
  • yorkies2
    yorkies2 Posts: 52
    Options
    My goal weight!
  • seasons01
    seasons01 Posts: 14
    Options
    Oh if I could take the money....

I would split the money ... some for trip (s) and some for health related activities... no insurance at this time with a hand that doesn't work properly...one of the reason I don't exercise because it puffs up and hurts.
  • mistikal13
    mistikal13 Posts: 1,457 Member
    Options
    Already at my goal weight, so I'd take the cash!!!