What's your favorite quote?

Options
I'm in need of some motivation...so I was wondering what your favorite motivational quote is or what keeps you going...

Replies

• DieVixen
    DieVixen Posts: 790 Member
    Options
    “We are all alone, born alone, die alone, and -- in spite of True Romance magazines -- we shall all someday look back on our lives and see that, in spite of our company, we were alone the whole way. I do not say lonely -- at least, not all the time -- but essentially, and finally, alone. This is what makes your self-respect so important, and I don't see how you can respect yourself if you must look in the hearts and minds of others for your happiness.”
    ― Hunter S. Thompson
  • jodibrox
    jodibrox Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    There are no overweight or obese very old people! Look around. Where are all the very old fat people? I’ll tell you where they are; they’re all dead! -Dr. Steven Gundry
  • jodibrox
    jodibrox Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    "Sweat is fat crying"
  • littlefreckle91
    Options
    I have a few :)

If hunger is not the problem, then eating is not the solution.

Take care of your body. It's the only place you have to live.

Fall seven times, stand up eight.

If we are facing in the right direction, all we have to do is keep on walking.

When the world says, “Give up,” Hope whispers, “Try it one more time.

:D these have definitely helped me at one time or another!
  • curvykim78
    curvykim78 Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    There are no overweight or obese very old people! Look around. Where are all the very old fat people? I’ll tell you where they are; they’re all dead! -Dr. Steven Gundry

This just made me laugh out loud!
  • jcmjim22
    jcmjim22 Posts: 162
    Options
    I love quotes! Here are a few of my favorites.

Challenges make life interesting, however, overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.
    ~ Mark Twain 

"When you get to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on."  
     -Franklin D. Roosevelt 

“The time is always right to do what is right.”
    -Martin Luther King Jr  

“The trick is not how much pain you feel—but how much joy you feel. Any idiot can feel pain. Life is full of excuses to feel pain, excuses not to live, excuses, excuses, excuses.”
    —Erica Jong
  • klynn08
    klynn08 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Not fitness quotes but still my favorites

"Life's not about waiting for the storm to pass, its about learning to dance in the rain"

"Be your own Kind of beautiful"
  • jcmjim22
    jcmjim22 Posts: 162
    Options
    :)
    1b524dfe.jpg
  • curvykim78
    curvykim78 Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    :)
    1b524dfe.jpg

HAHAHA!
  • kd_mazur
    kd_mazur Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    “Whether you turn to the right or to the left, your ears will hear a voice behind you, saying, This is the way; walk in it.’ (Isaiah 30:21)
  • Gioooo
    Gioooo Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    "Imperfection is Beauty" its actually only a couple of words from a longer marilyn monroe quote :-)
  • lunarastro
    lunarastro Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    "Do or do not. There is no try." - Yoda