What's the craziest thing you have tried to eat...

Options

Replies

• blink1021
    blink1021 Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    I am not talented enough to eat and drive I would definitely wreck my car, but I did see a guy eat a plate of spaghetti once. I almost wrecked when I saw that.
  • galegetsthin
    galegetsthin Posts: 1,352 Member
    Options
    Ika Sansai............. I did NOT however attempt it with chopsticks in the car.
  • ket_the_jet
    ket_the_jet Posts: 1,257 Member
    Options
    If anybody says soup I will be impressed.
    You beat me to it. While I understand the dangers of not employing the ten-two steering position, I've had soup, macaroni and cheese, yogurt, steak, Indian food, and rice.

Chopsticks while driving is the toughest.

Oh, and my seats are leather, but I'd never wipe my hands on a car seat anyway.
    -wtk
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    girlfriend

There was no try...I succeeded. lol :bigsmile: :tongue:
  • misty0413
    misty0413 Posts: 212
    Options
    these are all great. Mine was just a subway sandwich but because they don't cut the bread all the way through you bite into it and a blob of mayo slides out and lands on my seatbelt. Also ate a taco bell taco degree of difficulty on that 7. Super messy.
  • dani_bee
    dani_bee Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Chik fil a... because I dip my sandwich in Polynesian sauce... so I was holding the sauce in one hand, the sandwich in the other, and occasionally taking a sip of my drink.
  • CountryBoy65
    CountryBoy65 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    Soup.

More specifically spicy clam chowdah!
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    Way back in the day...I could roll one up. Then grab a double cheese-burger, onion rings and Lg Coke. Suck it all down without breaking a sweat!! :glasses:
  • melbot24
    melbot24 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    chipotle

Me too! It's pretty impossible.
    Beans and rice everywhere...
    Soggy tortilla disaster if you don't eat it fast enough.
  • StephWinn
    StephWinn Posts: 9
    Options
    A bowl of cereal. I somehow managed.
  • cardiokitten
    cardiokitten Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    Whole cucumber, pouring french dressing on it then eating it bite by bite. I was in the passenger seat, but in a moving car that takes skill.
  • _binary_jester_
    _binary_jester_ Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    Whole cucumber, pouring french dressing on it then eating it bite by bite. I was in the passenger seat, but in a moving car that takes skill.
    Change french to ranch and you have quite the image.
  • DarthCeltic
    DarthCeltic Posts: 1,274 Member
    Options
    Change french to and you have quite the image.

wait what? i know thats supposed to be tawdry.. but i think you missed a word..
  • _binary_jester_
    _binary_jester_ Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options

I meant ranch...but perhaps blue cheese would have been funnier.
  • valerie521
    valerie521 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    It wasn't me -- but I was witness to..

A man driving his car, talking on the phone, eatings a heaping place of spaghetti on a saucer size plate
    steering with his knee

did I mention HEAPING PILE ??? I still laugh about that to this day.

Me, I try not to eat in my car :)
  • DarthCeltic
    Options

I meant ranch...but perhaps blue cheese would have been funnier.

blue cheese is stinky.. oh wait.. you mean because of the chunkyness.. got it..
  • DarthCeltic
    Options
    It wasn't me -- but I was witness to..

A man driving his car, talking on the phone, eatings a heaping place of spaghetti on a saucer size plate
    steering with his knee

did I mention HEAPING PILE ??? I still laugh about that to this day.

Me, I try not to eat in my car :)

holy crap you saw me driving!!!
  • shelbynicole32
    shelbynicole32 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    If anybody says soup I will be impressed.

^Actually yes in fact, potato bacon soup. I was in such a rush to get back to work so I made it a to go food.

Epic failure.
  • JmeJinxx
    JmeJinxx Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I usually only eat travel-friendly things like granola bars but while on a long drive I had a bag of ranch sunflower seeds on my passenger seat and was nomming them and on TWO SEPARATE OCCASIONS have had to hard brake and send them flying all over my floor. DOH.
  • bck80
    bck80 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    the old me ? pretty much anything :tongue: