Check me out :) PICS I have 20 more lbs to go and toning!

Options

Replies

• mslack01
    mslack01 Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! You go girl!
  • FitBunnyEm
    FitBunnyEm Posts: 320
    Options
    wow what have u been following? x
  • eryka86
    eryka86 Posts: 80
    Options
    Looking good...keep it up
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    Man..WOW...you should be proud and your progress OMG..inspiring....Keep it up babes..
  • CROCKETT1
    CROCKETT1 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Great work!
  • mummum2
    mummum2 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    You look great! keep doing whatever it is you're doing, as it's working!
  • prsusa38
    prsusa38 Posts: 29
    Options
    Congrats, keep up the hard work
  • elmm150
    elmm150 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! You look great!!
  • dida0721
    dida0721 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    you look great. so inspiring!
  • marybear60
    marybear60 Posts: 1
    Options
    Congrats on your weight loss...good motivation for us!
  • LenaMena87
    LenaMena87 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    I lost my weight by doing intervals, I was always active but before my husband deployed we were living it up and I gained weight quick and a lot! I started out at 218 and right now I'm like 186 and or something I honestly don't know oh and I'm 5'8...anyways so my first two months I did zumba 3-4 days a week and I walked 2 days a week. I got rid of the processed foods and starting eating meats fresh fruits and veggies or what they call clean eating. I make my own shakes and smoothies and look up healthy recipes all the time. My favorite website is skinnytaste recipes or something like that. Ok so back to what I was saying my body stopped losing weight after month 2 so I changed it up and now I do intervals...I walk for 2 mins and then run for a min for 30-45 mins 4-5 days a week. It's all a mental thing and anyone can do it! I guarantee if you eat eggs, peanut butter, lean meats, fish, fresh fruits and veggies, nuts, and yogurts you will see a major drop in your weight...I eat grains here and there. I hope I have been of some help to you all! Thank you!
  • s0ready
    s0ready Posts: 99
    Options
    THATS FREAKING FANTASTIC!!!! AWESOME WORK!
  • Bikerjewelz
    Bikerjewelz Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Thanks for posting as this is pretty close to my goal loss total and it great to see the difference!
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options
    Good for you! You can tell you've gained some confidence in that, in your befores you covered yourself, afters you showed your gorgeous self off.
  • dnesh0905
    dnesh0905 Posts: 6
    Options
    good job!
  • Anu_mee13
    Anu_mee13 Posts: 73
    Options
    You look great girlie!!! I love Gina's recipes on skinnytaste.com. Clean eating makes a biggggg difference in your weight! Keep working hard because it's paying off, and your hubby will be so proud when he sees you!
  • LenaMena87
    LenaMena87 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    You look great girlie!!! I love Gina's recipes on skinnytaste.com. Clean eating makes a biggggg difference in your weight! Keep working hard because it's paying off, and your hubby will be so proud when he sees you!

Thank you!!!!
  • leidgreen
    leidgreen Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Wow, way to go! Keep up the great work!!
  • aoesterr
    aoesterr Posts: 14
    Options
    You look amazing! I just started this week at 231lbs and 5 foot, thanks for the advice! I hope to be there one day!!!
  • ahsongbird
    ahsongbird Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    you look fantastic!! great job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!