I CANT BELIEVE I HAD ATE THE WHOLE THING

Options
I'm curious folks, I ate a whole box of Good Humor Sundae Crunch bars (a while ago) did it more than once. It used to give me bad head aches. I still love them but I will not allow the box in my house I would rather pay $1.99 for one Sundae, then a box or $2.99. What have you done in the past, you refuse to do now?

2epqa06.jpg

Replies

• JessieArt
    JessieArt Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Eat an entire bag of Reeces Peanut Butter cups in one sitting. Dang I love those things! I can't have them in my house now. It's the one thing I have no control over. :tongue:
  • 2FattyXFatty4
    2FattyXFatty4 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Whole pizzas loaded with all the toppings, entire orders of wings.

Ugh!!!
  • jen88ve
    jen88ve Posts: 153
    Options
    I've ate a whole box of girl scout cookies... the peanut butter kind! I was sooooo sick afterwards! Sorry girl scouts, but I can't buy your product anymore... :laugh:
  • coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options
    Eat a McDouble with French Fries and a Soda.
    Sooo not good for you! I haven't eaten from McDonald's in a while but now if I do, I get really sick.
  • thomassd1969
    thomassd1969 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    When I was pregnant with my 2nd child I ate an entire watermelon in one day! The child now loves watermelon. LOL
  • charliedavisxxx
    charliedavisxxx Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    urmmm whole box of chocolate fingers (UK) .... they are just waaaay to easy to eat.

its always a joke that if you wouldnt eat that many if you were eating with a knife and fork then you dont really want it.. its true.

YOU CAN JUST POP THEM IN YOUR MOUTH ONE AFTER ANOTHER!!!

hehe
  • usedasbrandnew
    usedasbrandnew Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Midnight munchie runs. :blushing: :ohwell: Would go to the grocery store with my boyfriend and get pints of ben and jerry's, a bag of chips, ingredients for homemade pizza... and we would eat it all. O.o Sometimes it was fast food, but always enough food for four hungry, unhealthy people. Demolished.
  • thomassd1969
    thomassd1969 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    Sooo not good for you! I haven't eaten from McDonald's in a while but now if I do, I get really sick.

OMG I totally agree. I ate a cheeseburger, small fry and water the other day and felt sick and was bloated like crazy!
  • christenwypy
    christenwypy Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    I used to eat a whole box of girl scout cookies, a whole carton of Bern and Jerry's, a whole tube of pringles. I try not to even snack at night anymore. It always used to occur at night while I watched TV.
  • TK266
    TK266 Posts: 3,689 Member
    Options
    eat a whole box of Fruity Pebbles in one sitting .... Yeah Health food!
  • DAMNCHARLIE
    DAMNCHARLIE Posts: 569
    Options
    wow I read them all, dont feel so bad now. Gotta say I still move Micky D's and thanks goodness there are no Girl Scouts in the area. P.S. A.J. I know about the wings, lol.
  • leynak
    leynak Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    Hamburger Helper Beef Stroganoff, I'd always plan on saving some but an hour or so after dinner I'd go finish the rest off. Then I'd feel disgusted with myself for the rest of the night. I don't buy that stuff anymore.
  • coliema
    Options

OMG I totally agree. I ate a cheeseburger, small fry and water the other day and felt sick and was bloated like crazy!
    Before Easter, like around Lent time, I went there on a Friday and got a Fish Sandwich. I was so sick afterwards, it was awful! Not to mention if you look up the nutrition on the food from there, it's bad!
  • Jking826
    Jking826 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I've ate a whole box of girl scout cookies... the peanut butter kind! I was sooooo sick afterwards! Sorry girl scouts, but I can't buy your product anymore... :laugh:

Lol....I used to ge SO excited when it time for Girl Scout cookies...My fav is Thin Mints...I could eat the WHOLE box without blinking LOL...I ordered some before I started my life change and Im PROUD to report they are still in the cabinet : )
  • Jalmeida11
    Jalmeida11 Posts: 15
    Options
    Captain crunch cereal
    Box of girl scout cookies
    Large pizza
  • coliema
    Options

Lol....I used to ge SO excited when it time for Girl Scout cookies...My fav is Thin Mints...I could eat the WHOLE box without blinking LOL...I ordered some before I started my life change and Im PROUD to report they are still in the cabinet : )

I like the Samoas and the Peanut Butter Ones! :) Thin mints are good crumbled on vanilla ice cream. OMG. I need to stop thinking about the girl scout cookies...:cry:
  • majik0516
    majik0516 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I'm sad to admit it but I used to eat an entire bag of BBQ chips and I'm not talking about those little single serving size bags either.
  • jen88ve
    jen88ve Posts: 153
    Options
    I'm curious folks, I ate a whole box of Good Humor Sundae Crunch bars (a while ago) did it more than once. It used to give me bad head aches. I still love them but I will not allow the box in my house I would rather pay $1.99 for one Sundae, then a box or $2.99. What have you done in the past, you refuse to do now?

2epqa06.jpg

I LOVE the strawberry ones, never ate a whole box ONLY because I got them as a kid and my mom would kill me! LOL
  • JadedSouls
    JadedSouls Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Used to be McDonald's 1-2x a week since it's conveniently downstairs from our office.. I always the got the same 10pc nugget meal w/water or mcchicken meal w/water... I haven't had McDee's since February 24th!

I think my tummy thanks me .. all that grease - ugh!
  • kristen49233
    kristen49233 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    I can't keep ice cream in the house anymore...I would buy it to have a single scoop here and there, but when I hit a stress or boredom zone, I grabbed the container & a spoon and finished it off. :( Also, our local bakery makes the BEST doughnuts ever---I would stop and buy a dozen for meetings at work, and would help myself to whatever was left over after the meeting. I don't go into that place either--It's just not pretty.