I CANT BELIEVE I HAD ATE THE WHOLE THING

Options

Replies

• DAMNCHARLIE
    DAMNCHARLIE Posts: 569
    Options
    yes I have done the cereal whole box too, you get like 5 or 6 good bowls out of it. The only reason why I didnt eat the Strawberry Good Humors, I am allergic to Strawberries, thank goodness for that. Food is just toooooo damn good.
  • PercivalHackworth
    PercivalHackworth Posts: 1,437 Member
    Options
    I used to eat those in a row :

jEal4

But I'm still doing it, and it still awesome :D
  • DAMNCHARLIE
    DAMNCHARLIE Posts: 569
    Options
    that Master Crumble looks good never heard of them.
  • newerme15
    newerme15 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I used to eat lots of mcdonalds fries. I would get only the large everytime I went to Mc Donalds. Also, I ate a whole large meat lovers pizza with the cordon bleu chicken and for desert I would eat like three nestle ice cream drumsticks back to back. Yup, I sure was a bad eater. Good ol' days :bigsmile:
  • newerme15
    newerme15 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I used to eat those in a row :

jEal4

But I'm still doing it, and it still awesome :D

Yea these look real good.
  • steflbrown
    steflbrown Posts: 168
    Options
    I used to eat a lot of fast food. At least 4-5 meals a week. Always getting the large meals with extra stuff. Now I rarely go there. I do crave french fries during that "time of the month" but I limit myself to a small fry and that's it!
  • Tasha_41103
    Options
    I use to eat the whole thing of Double Stuff Oreos with 2 or 3 tall glasses of low fat milk! (That's healthy) Now no junk food comes into the house or car. At least I've never been a fast food girl. Just the sweet stuff which I'm sure is worse in some way.
  • Keeshaja
    Keeshaja Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    SoooooOoOooo Shame Right now ...McDonalds would have 2 for 2.22 Big macs and yes I would eat them both because I hate to waste food I think its my moma fault lol but really when I was a kid she made me sit at the table until all my food was gone now I still have a hard time throwing food away ....

"TIP TO MOMS & DADS : DONT MAKE YOUR KIDS EAT ALL THEIR FOOD IF THEY DONT WANT IT ! "
  • Farfourah
    Farfourah Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    I prefer the good humor strawberry shortcake ice cream bars!
  • Darkskinned88
    Darkskinned88 Posts: 1,177 Member
    Options
    i would eat a whole medium dominos pizza, thats more than my daily goal today and i was doing that faithfully smh...i've come a long way
  • CharliSue
    CharliSue Posts: 81
    Options
    greasy *kitten* onion strings I ate last night. I felt so disgusting a few hours later! Ugh never again!
  • heytherestephy
    heytherestephy Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    I don't like Ice Cream or Ice Cream treats in the house, no candy either. I'm a sucker for Melona Ice Bars. Like ... I could eat an entire box in a day no problem.
  • jbella99
    jbella99 Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    KFC Pouitine fries and crunchwrap supreme............ oh how I miss them
  • mickeygirliegirl
    mickeygirliegirl Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    I've ate a whole box of girl scout cookies... the peanut butter kind! I was sooooo sick afterwards! Sorry girl scouts, but I can't buy your product anymore... :laugh:

OH Peanut Butter Patties aka Tagalongs. They are my favorite and I have done the same thing. It was torture this year because the girl scouts were outside my office almost daily selling boxes. I did NOT surrender to their tasty goodness though!!
  • Rosa1213
    Rosa1213 Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Large pepperoni and black olives pizza.
    Enough said.
  • SmallTownSweetie03
    Options
    I used to eat a whole box of girl scout cookies, a whole carton of Bern and Jerry's, a whole tube of pringles. I try not to even snack at night anymore. It always used to occur at night while I watched TV.

Same here! I have to find myself something to do other then watching TV at night after I put my kids to bed! Otherwise I'll eat anything in sight!
  • Diary_Queen
    Diary_Queen Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    For breakfast every morning, I would stop at Sonic and get a large chili cheese tots with mustard and onions or to Jack in the Box for a steak breakfast burrito. OMG so many calories and fat and salt and I always felt disgusting!
  • NNAhuja
    NNAhuja Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    I've ate a whole box of girl scout cookies... the peanut butter kind! I was sooooo sick afterwards! Sorry girl scouts, but I can't buy your product anymore... :laugh:

^^^^^^^Same story expect for Trefoils (the shortbread cookies). I ate HALF the box and felt so sick logging it that I put the rest of the cookies on a plate for my co-workers. They were gone in 15 minutes!
  • NNAhuja
    NNAhuja Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    I prefer the good humor strawberry shortcake ice cream bars!
    Those are good! I had to switch to the strawberry shortcake from Skinny Cow to get my "fix".
  • slim104
    slim104 Posts: 160
    Options
    In the UK i would order a large big mac meal and also cheeseburger and fries. But i would ask them to put it into 2 bags so it would look like it was for 2 people. How devious.