Need Support

Options
Hi! I recently started my diet. I am looking for friends / support. I am 25 years old, 5'3" and currently 200lbs. Please add me! :)

Replies

• gigiwild
    gigiwild Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi its great you are going to lose weight to look good and be healthy.You have to think about the end results and not the burn you are feeling working out and not about how you want more to eat just do something to get it off your mind. My hungry comes out after I eat my dinner and its about 9 o' clock I just continue to drink water and lots of it so now Im thinking about how I have to go to the bathroom. Well good and like I said its the results you are looking forward to......Hard Work Deication!!!!!! LIVE BY IT
  • Minxy812
    Minxy812 Posts: 4
    Options
    Hi,
    I am also new. I joined a few days ago and then had a major relapse and just didn't enter any of the food I ate. Trying to make sure I log it all honestly now. Hope you're finding it ok so far? Feel free to add me, I'm also looking for friends on here :)
  • BriskisGrl
    BriskisGrl Posts: 461
    Options
    gigi i sent you a request..
  • rachellem86
    rachellem86 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Best of luck to you! It's all about working hard and enjoying the results. It's not going to be easy, but it will be worth it!
  • a2902c
    a2902c Posts: 96
    Options
    Thanks!!!!
  • vpatel18
    vpatel18 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am new too! Joined couple of weeks ago and liking it. Best of luck to all of you