50 By 50 Challenge

Options
Hi - I am hitting the big 5-0 this year (December) and thought I better get my butt in gear and lose some weight. Even though it sounds gimmicky, I thought the 50 by 50 thing is cool. The thing is that I think I know I have lost weight but I can't see a difference. So it's frustrating. Plus I think my ultimate goal is 80 instead of 50. So does anybody else get frustrated & what about the goal thing, have I undersold myself? I'm just frustrated but plugging along. Thoughts?

Replies

• nickicaylor
    nickicaylor Posts: 27
    Options
    Jimmy -
    Don't get frustrated it is hard. First my suggestion is measure. I am sure you have lost inches and sometimes it is hard to see it when looking in the mirror but you can tell by the way your pants fit and your trainer or I can measure you monthly to help you track the progress. Let me know when you want to be measured and you can walk on down to the house. Don't be discouraged. As far as your goal I Know you can do it.
    Nicki
  • bradphil87
    bradphil87 Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join the challenge as well! (if you'd allow me I'm 25 lol) however my bday is dec.12 and I have roughly 50 more lbs to go. I would like to see that by then :)