What's for dinner tonight?

Options

Replies

• stacygayle
    stacygayle Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Chicken cordon bleu, steamed snow peas and browned butter broccoli. Low carb and gluten free
  • stacygayle
    stacygayle Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    salmon florentine - google "self magazine salmon forentine" - so delicious!

I love it. I am actually having it for lunch tomorrow with a caesar salad :)
  • JSaltsea
    JSaltsea Posts: 23 Member
    Options
  • myrahonbarrier
    myrahonbarrier Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Well, I'm not sure if they make a gluten-free version of Manicotti, but we are having manicotti stuffed with low-fat ricotta, low-fat mozzarella, and some parmesan, then covered in marinara....yeah, we are having a "not-as-healthy-as-normal" dinner tonight, but my husband has been wanting this for a while =-).

I dont know if you have tried the Prego Light Smart Sauce, but it's really good. I always doctor it up with more spices (garlic powder, oregano, etc) but very good
  • scottywor
    scottywor Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Baked Cod
    Brussell Sprouts
    Tomato and Cucumber salad
    Avocado
    Tomato Juice - low sodium
    2 Fish Oil Caps
  • Debbe2
    Debbe2 Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    Omelets.
  • speedyf
    speedyf Posts: 1,571 Member
    Options
    Don't know much about gluten free, but here's what's on the program for us tonight.

Cut 8 Italian sausage, put in roasting pan with potatoes, cauliflower, beans, onions, garlic, sweet pepper, mushrooms, carrots, broccoli & any other veggies you might have & like. Delicious! For 4 adults and if you're lucky, you'll still have some for your lunch the next day! This is delicious! I would eat that everyday!

469 calories for a full plate!

Yummy!
  • krazyforyou
    krazyforyou Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    T-bone steak. You got to try Walden Farms products, glutten, sugar and carb free. They make everything from jam to pasta sauce. Google them.
  • becoming_a_new_me
    becoming_a_new_me Posts: 1,860 Member
    Options
    Last night, I threw some egg white, fresh spinach, tomatoes, rainbow colored sweet peppers, onions, and feta in a pan and tossed it in the oven. Super filling, super yummy
  • fels123
    fels123 Posts: 44
    Options
    Sweet and sour tofu with quinoa. Mmm :) And less than 300 cals!
  • KellyAlyssa84
    Options
    Dinner is baked chicken with steamed veggies & couscous and a side of mashed turnip.

Dessert is chocolate fat free frozen yogurt with fruit & nuts on top.
  • winonajosephine
    winonajosephine Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I'll make grilled pork loin chops with corn on the cob and pasta salad for the boys in my house and I'll put mine on a bed of spinach and grilled zucchini :)
  • lporter229
    lporter229 Posts: 4,907 Member
    Options

Made this last night and it was awesome. I did substitute 1/4 cup of feta cheese for the 1/2 cup ricotta and added kalamata olives. Yum...thanks for the tip!
  • WaterBunnie
    WaterBunnie Posts: 1,370 Member
    Options
    Barbecue Chicken with Roasted Butternut Squash, Leeks & Onions
  • Revenga1980
    Revenga1980 Posts: 63
    Options
    My idea isn't gluten free but I know I'm having whole grain banana pancakes
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options

Just bookmarked that recipe! Oh man that looks good!
  • angraham2
    angraham2 Posts: 128
    Options
    sick family, looks like blueberry muffins and chicken soup.
  • candylooms
    candylooms Posts: 7
    Options
    Friday nights are usually our bad nights- So Baked Spaghetti with a spinach salad and honestly garlic bread.
  • FoodieGal09
    FoodieGal09 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    I'm making Jambalaya, which is pretty much clean except for the chorizo I'm putting in it.
    32 gm of protein, whoop!
  • CRVDiva
    CRVDiva Posts: 104
    Options
    I'm having Shiratak stir-fry with Thai chicken and veggies. Very low calories and no carbs as the shiratak noodles do not have carbs they are made from a plant.