Need help to stick at this thing!

Options
:smile:
Hi!

I have joined today and am looking forward to feeling better about myself. 215lbs is not a number I ever thought I would reach, but I'm happy to be finally making a change to get healthy again.

A buddy would be really great to help me stay motivated, so if anyone else is new and is looking for support get in touch! I know it's a lot easier to stick at this if you have people around you for support.

Happy Thursday!

Replies

• Tink_889
    Tink_889 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Hey,

Welcome to MFP =]

Sounds like you have a great attitude towards change!

Add me if you like?

Lottie x
  • Reecebullet
    Reecebullet Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Hello there, and welcome to MFP. I'm in the same place as you. I never thought I'd be at 205lbs, but I somehow got there. I'd always struggled with my weight, but it somewhere along the line spun out and got me to 205. I've taken control of that now, and have it slowly coming down, which I couldn't be happier about.

Please feel free to add me, and good luck on your journey!
  • Hayley7611
    Hayley7611 Posts: 20
    Options
    I am going to add you as a friend! I started out my weight loss journey right at 200 lbs and I am now down to 132. I have 6-7 more lbs to go and I will be done, YAY. I hope I can help you stay motivated.
  • ltupola
    ltupola Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I am slowly making the journey as well!
  • ash1220
    ash1220 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Add me if you'd like! This is a great place for support and motivation. Good luck! :smile:
  • violethaze
    violethaze Posts: 13
    Options
    Thank you so much guys, it means a lot that everyone has been so welcoming! :)