does anyone have any beginner AB workouts?

Options
I want to lose my muffin-top AND my belly AND my back boobs...

anyone have any workout I can do at home in between going to the gym?!

I heard about the string around the belly and keep the stomach tight....so thats one possibility :)

Replies

• LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo Posts: 3,634 Member
    Options
    You cannot spot reduce fat, your body will just lose fat. The only way for you to lose those muffin top & back fats is to lower your overall body fat percentage. To do that aside from exercising is to eat clean.

I think you're referring to ab-flex or something, all I can say is that is a piece of crap. Planks are far better than it.
  • xonicolette
    xonicolette Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I use Jillian Michael's 6 week 6 pack. Lovee it! I used it when I first began working out in January and it helped my pooch a lot. I'm currently doing it again to help tone up my stomach since I've worked off most of it now.
  • KaydeeMehl
    KaydeeMehl Posts: 88
    Options
    I use Jillian Michael's 6 week 6 pack. Lovee it! I used it when I first began working out in January and it helped my pooch a lot. I'm currently doing it again to help tone up my stomach since I've worked off most of it now.

thankk you!!!! i have to go look for it...where can i buy it?
  • xonicolette
    xonicolette Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I bought mine off Amazon.com but they also have it on ebay.com or at Target. Only $10 at Target but I bought mine for $5 online lol.
  • WishfulShrinking331
    WishfulShrinking331 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    I don't know if you have an ipod touch, but if you do there are apps called ab workout, back workout, there are tons and they are all free and you can set up different durations depending on how advanced you are, so the minimum is five minutes and each different workout is 30 seconds long!
  • Michellerawrrr
    Michellerawrrr Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    THIS...Still working hard on mine!! Planks are my Mt. Everest that I will conquer. :smile:
    You cannot spot reduce fat, your body will just lose fat. The only way for you to lose those muffin top & back fats is to lower your overall body fat percentage. To do that aside from exercising is to eat clean.

I think you're referring to ab-flex or something, all I can say is that is a piece of crap. Planks are far better than it.
  • Jaxper
    Jaxper Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    My girlfriend does the Blogilates videos (she has a website filled with free videos hosted on YouTube) and I've seen the results work for her! She has videos for all parts of your body, just look for the abs videos.
    I can also vouch that they work well because I've done them personally when I was on vacation with no access to the gym.

If you don't want to do workout videos, then planks are great. The more you do them, the longer you'll be able to hold them and see more results!
  • stevemcqueengirl
    stevemcqueengirl Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Yes, JM's 6W6P is awesome. You can get it way cheaper on Amazaon. The workout is not about "crunching" the entire time. You actually have cardio mixed in. The DVD contains two workouts. Level 1 is more floor work with less cardio but Level 2 has more cardion with a good combination of floor work. Each workout is about 32 minutes long. I have eight JM DVD workouts and have to say that JM's 6W6P is a really tough workout. Your heartrate will go up and you will be sweating. Have fun!