huge nsv for me & tell me yours!

Options
Today for the first time in my life I bought a bikini...and I don't actually hate how I look in it.
What was your nsv today? :) x

Replies

• Prettydoll589
    Prettydoll589 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!! OMG thats incredible!!!!!! Well, my NSV is that Im to holes tighter in my belt! :)
  • dejatyja
    dejatyja Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Awesome...that's one of the days I'm looking forward to.
  • Klamber26
    Klamber26 Posts: 212
    Options
    I had an nsv today, but it irritated me more than anything. I had to go through 4 pairs of shorts until I found some that didn't sag off my hips.

(You're so pretty btw) I bet you look fabulous!
  • HeHealsMe
    HeHealsMe Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I have 2 yep TWO!!
    Went from size 26 to 18 in both top and bottoms =4 SIZES!!!:bigsmile:

AND..Hubbie told me I was looking HOT!!!!! Waited a couple years for that one!!

Wa HOO!!:bigsmile:
  • dejatyja
    Options
    I have 2 yep TWO!!
    Went from size 26 to 18 in both top and bottoms =4 SIZES!!!:bigsmile:

AND..Hubbie told me I was looking HOT!!!!! Waited a couple years for that one!!

Wa HOO!!:bigsmile:

If only he knew...you are about to get HOTTER!!!
  • dejatyja
    Options
    I had an nsv today, but it irritated me more than anything. I had to go through 4 pairs of shorts until I found some that didn't sag off my hips.

(You're so pretty btw) I bet you look fabulous!

The day that I wear shorts again will be the start of an awesome day! Good for you.
  • ovrsped
    ovrsped Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I ran a full mile without stopping for the first time today.
  • mab33
    mab33 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Hmmm I guess today it was the fact that I was getting looks from men. It's been a REALLY long time since that happened.

Congrats on the bikini!
  • NittanyLion95
    Options
    Congrats on the bikini! I realized today that I need to buy some new belts...in a smaller size!
  • Gr8ChangesAhead
    Gr8ChangesAhead Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Lost wedding ring while exercising (thankfully found it ) but it keeps slipping off
  • ElizabethObviously
    ElizabethObviously Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Last time I wore a bikini I was 8.

My NSV today is I worked out even though I felt like crap...and I actually feel better now.
  • Front_Runner
    Front_Runner Posts: 175
    Options
    Wow - congrats everyone! These are awesome! I think my NSV for today would be that I put on shorts and went out in public! :o) I knw that might sound crazy... but even as a little girl, I was self concious of my thighs. Last year, when I was 20+ pounds heavier, I would never wear shorts outside my house. This might be the 1st summer where my legs get a sun tan!!!!
  • blueeylb
    blueeylb Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    congrats everyone on your nsv's i'm still waiting for mine.... it will come, i know it!!:)
  • twelbies
    twelbies Posts: 31
    Options
    Congrats on the two piece! I received an order from modcloth today and actually have to return a dress because it was too large :DDDDDDDDDDD
  • gpstrucker
    gpstrucker Posts: 930 Member
    Options
    Great ones. For me, tonight it was seeing an old friend for the first time in several months and him asking if I had lost weight "or something". We guys don't usually notice or comment on that sort of thing so for him to ask told me it must actually be noticeable.
  • Awkward30
    Awkward30 Posts: 1,927 Member
    Options
    Boyfriend looked at me yesterday and said "wow, you had really nice legs"

I've literally never heard that before in my life (thunder thighs was a family nickname... My thighs prevented me from learning to walk lol)
  • arctiknitter
    arctiknitter Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    The chocolate is still in my desk!
  • mab33
    mab33 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Wow - congrats everyone! These are awesome! I think my NSV for today would be that I put on shorts and went out in public! :o) I knw that might sound crazy... but even as a little girl, I was self concious of my thighs. Last year, when I was 20+ pounds heavier, I would never wear shorts outside my house. This might be the 1st summer where my legs get a sun tan!!!!

That is awesome. I'm hoping someday that will be me. I haven't worn shorts since middle school!
  • Pspetal
    Pspetal Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! I know how you're feeling... I bought my very first bikini last week but I don't know if I'll end up wearing it or not!

My awesome NSV for today is I ran 23 minutes continuously on the treadmill for the very first time without feeling like I was about to die! The max I've ever been able to run is 4 minutes. I ran 1.9 miles!!!
  • ColleenAtherton
    ColleenAtherton Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    My NSV for today really isn't even mine per say, but I'm claiming it! I fixed my 3 and 2 year old an apple for a snack and they actually ate it with no complaints! When I started this journey a month ago I couldn't have paid them to eat an apple.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!