Not exactly new to MFP but...

Options
I haven't actually really used the forums yet. So hello!
I'm Lorna. I'm 18 years old, in England, and I've been vegetarian for about 9 years, which I guess should make weight loss easier, but I have a weak spot for cheese and chocolate... :laugh:
I started losing weight around April last year and I lost a fair bit at first and then kinda just gave up, and since then I've been sort of losing and then levelling and then gaining a bit then losing it again. Going around in circles really.
Last time I checked (about 6 weeks ago) I was 184lb, and I'm hoping that by the time I can check again in 2 weeks I'll have lost a bit more, but I'm not setting a goal because in my experience, even if I miss out on it by half a pound, it really gets to me and stops my progress. My ultimate goal would be about 140-150lbs, which puts me at the curvier end of healthy for my height (5ft 6), but really I just want to feel and look healthier.
But yeah, that's me. I guess I posted this because I felt that a bit of support might help a little, so feel free to message or add me (:

Replies

• Smileynat04
    Smileynat04 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi! I've been using the website for awhile as well, but just recently started checking out the forums. Up until now I was just using the calorie calculator. Now I realize what a wonderful support system this site can be. I've tried finding new friends to motivate and be motivated by. Feel free to add me. ~Natalie