i hate...

Options
i hate how sometimes my weight controls my mood....is that a bad thing? i ahve been in my calorie intake for the majority of the past few eeks, and it is not like i have gained...but i still feel bummed about the way i feel. why does this make me bummed? words of encouragement or wisdom would be greatly appreciated!! thanks

Replies

• GreenEyedMonster
    Options
    If you aren't exercising I would definately look into it. When I finally got into a habit I was hating life the first couple weeks but now I feel so much better. I'm happier and I like to pretend the girls are checkin me out more. :wink:
  • VegasBaby
    VegasBaby Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I kind of feel the same. I have been working going into my 4th week and trying to eat well for maybe the last two weeks and I have lost two pounds. Now, I am happy I haven't gained but I guess I am just a sucker for instant gratification.

I hope you get out of your funk soon, but till you do, I feel ya.

I try to think "if I just keep going like this, think how I will look and feel by November!"
  • FitToBeFab
    FitToBeFab Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    AH! I totally agree. I have such a mental block when it comes to accepting that not gaining in a week is as much of a good thing as losing! Baby steps...baby steps...