Mark My Words: This is MY week!

Options
Alright, after a less than perfect weekend with food and a less than perfect few weeks of exercise, this week is the one where I bust through my stagnant weight loss (I wouldn't call it a plateau, but it is a rather slow decline...).

I have just been laid off from one of my 3 jobs, so I am taking that extra time and energy and putting it into exercise and cooking healthy meals!

This is gonna be the perfect week!

My weigh-in last Friday was 192 and by this Friday I am gonna see the 180's!

Who here thinks I can do it?

Replies

• GumbyAnne
    GumbyAnne Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    And now if I DON'T do it, I'll have to come back to this thread and admit it.

That is some motivation, right there.
  • jenlwren
    Options
    Go For it! You can do it....Drink lots of water this week too to shed any water weight....
  • Demetria
    Options
    You can do it! even just 2lbs is great.

Demetria
  • shannarunner
    Options
    I truly believe you can do anything you set your mind to you go girl
  • NanaKittie
    Options
    GOOD LUCK!!!

with that kind of determination I have faith that you'll meet that goal :smile:
  • gettinfitmama
    gettinfitmama Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    woo hoo

I am getting back on track after a knee injury and eating horribly....

YOU CAN DO IT!!

:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • Silver_Dream
    Silver_Dream Posts: 1,630 Member
    Options
    Good luck, You CAN DO IT!
  • hollymk
    Options
    You can do it...focus on today and not yesterday...don't worry about how you think you messed up...take today as a new day and one step at a time forward...good luck!
  • Lisa0711
    Lisa0711 Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    Like someone said, with that determination you can do it! I wish you luck along the way.
  • kimberjones
    Options
    You can do it as long as it's a relistic amount (not more than 2-3 lbs to be safe)!!!

You Go! I look forward to hearing how it goes!!!

:flowerforyou:
  • MsMargie1116
    MsMargie1116 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Oh heck Yea!!! You can do it!!!
  • barbarella
    barbarella Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    You GO GO Girl! :flowerforyou: :love:

You CAN Do It!!! WOO.......
    We'll be watching!! :laugh:
    And cheering you on! :flowerforyou:
  • GumbyAnne
    Options
    Well, one of my jobs just called me in for extra hour on Wednesday and Friday, so I will be gong to the gym 3 days rather than 5 this week, but NO MATTER. I will just have to make those 3 sessions even more intense.

Letting my dinner settle then I am off to do some serious cardio and lifting at the gym.
  • everyday
    Options
    ^--^ 2 thumbs up You can do it!!!
  • GumbyAnne
    Options
    It was a good day yesterday. I stayed under my cals and got in a good workout. Doing the same again today as well as drinking plenty of water!

So far so good!
  • Silver_Dream
    Options
    Yay! Good for you! :drinker:
  • GumbyAnne
    Options
    Another good day yesterday with exercise and diet. Today I am working at both of my jobs so I won't get to work out at all, but I shouldstill be able to rock the diet.

I also noticed this morning that my (size 16) go-to work pants that I only bought about 6-8 weeks ago are almost falling off, and the belt that came with them is on the last hole and still not able to hold my pants up at my actual waist, but rather sitting down on my hips. I wonder if the store still has them and I could go but the same ones in a size 14 or maybe even 12? I have an hour between jobs today so maybe I will go and check.

I also seriously need some new workout pants. While I was running at the gym yesterday I kept having to hike them up every 40 feet and that is neither good for my workout nor my pride. Haha. Embarassing as it is, it is a fabulous problem to have!
  • Silver_Dream
    Options
    Yay, GumbyAnne!!! Good for you! I wish my pants were starting to fall off. I've lost 8 lbs and I don't see a difference in inches or in how my pants fit. *sigh* It's slightly discouraging. Unless my pants were always kind of tight. I don't remember it's been months since I had to wear jeans. Well, hopefully I"ll start to see a difference like you. Good luck on getting the sames pants in a 14 or a 12.
  • GumbyAnne
    Options
    Had another good day today and took a sneak peek at my weight when I got home. High hopes for a good loss at my Friday weigh-in!
  • kissinthedark
    Options
    Good luck!! With the right motivation & attitude, you can do ANYTHING! :flowerforyou: