Teas.

Options
Just wondering what would the best kind of tea to drink be? I've heard rumors & read online that certain teas can help provide energy, boost metabolism, curve hunger, help with weight loss, etc, etc. I am open to drink different teas, hot or cold. I'm not prejudice to try new things either.

Replies

• gamehen2
    gamehen2 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Meh, I would take any benefits of tea with a grain of salt. So many herbal contents of teas are so diluted that any health benefits are fairly low.

That being said, I do find that black tea helps me control cravings. Green teas have more caffeine in them, though less than coffee, and I don't fine them as satisfying. They tend to make me hungrier. And finally, when I want to drop off to sleep right away, Chamomile is my go-to tea.
  • ActiveGuy81
    ActiveGuy81 Posts: 705 Member
    Options
    I love tea,

Of course green tea is always the one you hear about but lots of people swear by chamomile tea. It is really good when sick. I love white tea as well.
  • mlbrowninsc
    mlbrowninsc Posts: 22
    Options
    I love unsweetened black tea and will have green tea on occasion. Back a year or so ago I was trying out different teas. I tried African Rooibos Red Tea and love it! Drink it both hot and cold, but I'm doubtful that either are having any effect with my weight loss.