Same shirt, different day!

Options
13»

Replies

• BobbieLee1959
    BobbieLee1959 Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    Well Done! It just goes to show that many of the victories we have will not be on the scale. Take note of the little things - I noticed the other day that I had ankle bones again!

"YAY! and I found neck muscles!! Before losing 33.5 lbs these were buried in serious adipose tissue!"
  • LPS1986
    LPS1986 Posts: 104
    Options
    These pictures were taken 4 weeks apart. There wasn't a huge drop in the scale at the time (13 lbs. lost) but to see that shirt fit so differently brought me to tears!

Edit: I have to make the picture smaller, for now you will have to open it in a new tab. :(

Zqlx8.jpg

I can see a difference all over not just in the shirt. Your arms and face are looking great, too!
  • SouthernSweetie74
    Options
    Great job!!!! Way to go! Thanks for sharing!
  • jillian769
    jillian769 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Can't see the second picture, it's cut off...
  • Behavior_Modification
    Behavior_Modification Posts: 24,482 Member
    Options
    I also see a big difference - GREAT job!!! :flowerforyou:
  • kluvfreddy
    kluvfreddy Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Amazing how 13lbs really made a difference. Great Job, keep it up!
  • camila_scl
    camila_scl Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! that's a big difference in only a month!! keep up the good work =)
  • kdeaux1959
    kdeaux1959 Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    great job. Big difference.
  • dlmcgo
    dlmcgo Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    WOW! Great job! I'd be in tears too.
  • dlmcgo
    dlmcgo Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Any idea of inces lost? 13 lbs made a big difference in your upper body! Keep up the good work!
  • Becca_007
    Becca_007 Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    These pictures were taken 4 weeks apart. There wasn't a huge drop in the scale at the time (13 lbs. lost) but to see that shirt fit so differently brought me to tears!

Edit: I have to make the picture smaller, for now you will have to open it in a new tab. :(

Zqlx8.jpg
    You're doing great! So hard to believe it's only been 13 lbs. but like many others commented, inches can show so much more! I can only view one photo like several others (boo:sad: ) but did open up your profile pics and can see the mini version. It gives me an idea and even though it's a small photo it shows a HUGE loss of inches.

Fun to keep an article of clothing that you wore at your highest, comparing that as you go down is so helpful and motivating for those days you wonder what's going on and don't feel any changes.

Really proud of you!! xo:flowerforyou:
  • KsCrafter
    KsCrafter Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!!! That is great motivation for me, thanks for sharing :)
  • dixiech1ck
    dixiech1ck Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    Wow! Nice job!! You can definitely tell the difference. =)
  • AliciaNorris81
    AliciaNorris81 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    My tape measure broke, but when I get a new one this weekend, I will let you know. :happy:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!