What's your favorite weight loss saying?

Options

Replies

• garita93
    garita93 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    I am trying to heal my mind as well as my body.
  • Michelleypoo82
    Options
    SWEAT is fat crying :)

I heard this one on myfitnesspal last week, and I LOVE IT!
  • MattHylton
    MattHylton Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I use a lot of boxing quotes in my life change. "Its not how hard you can hit, but how you can get hit and still move forward." Rocky Balboa

Everyday I tell myself "Every step I take & move I make, I am shedding this FATMAN."

"FATMAN your going to die, but i am going to LIVE"

Whats my motivation: I have lost everything in my life... Wife, family, friends, job, ministry, & health..
    No more, I want to live! John 5: 1-9
  • hml86
    hml86 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    "Never give up on a dream just because of the length of time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway."

"It's not about how good you are but how bad you want it"

"Your body keeps an accurate journal regardless of what you write down."

This one is my fave

"Fitness is earned, not bestowed - a process, not a magic trick - an investment, not a miracle."
  • jadedone
    jadedone Posts: 2,449 Member
    Options
    Usually not into these, but this made me laugh:

tumblr_m3rg6uttoV1r3we6jo1_1280.png
  • todaysanewday
    Options
    Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do. It's not just in some of us; it's in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others - M WILLIAMSON

WOW!!! LOVE this quote!
  • todaysanewday
    Options
    Some of my favorite quotes in general for living life are:

"If you don't allow a feeling to begin because you numb yourself out, (ie with food) then you also don't allow it to end."

"Trouble is inevitable, but misery is optional."

"Resentment is like drinking poison and then hoping it will kill your enemies" ~Nelson Mandela
  • MattHylton
    MattHylton Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    When people ask if I am on a diet? I say NO! I am on a Live It. Because a diet is still you dying to something and I want to LIVE my life to the Fullest, SO I am Living it!
  • jennt_22
    jennt_22 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    UGH I HAVE SO MANY I LIKE!!! HERE ARE A FEW:

"If it's important to you, you will find a way. If not, you'll find an excuse"

"The only thing standing between you and your goal is the bull**** story you keep telling yourself as to why you can't achieve it"

"I would rather say 'I did it' then 'I gave up'"

"You don't get what you wish for, you get what you work for"

"Believe you can and your halfway there"

AND LASTLY

"When your interested in doing something, you do it only when it's convenient, when your COMMITTED to something you accept no excuses, only results"

:)
  • charming72
    charming72 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    No matter how slow you go, you are still lapping the people on the couch!

This is the wallpaper on my phone....It takes 4 weeks for you to notice your body changing, 8 weeks for your friends to notice, and 12 weeks for the rest of the world to notice. Give it 12 weeks. Don't quit!
  • epcorne
    epcorne Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    My favorite saying that I've heard is, "You can eat 1,000 calories in a matter of minutes, but it will take hours to burn off 1,000 calories". I think of that every time I want to eat a spoonful of frosting :)

Mmmmm. Rainbow frosting. YUM.
  • mudar146
    mudar146 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    - Your mind will give up a thousand times before your body will! So feel the fear and do it anyways-
    -Fit is not a destination, its a lifestyle-
  • Ivyqueen1
    Ivyqueen1 Posts: 4
    Options
    " If you take it day by day and are honest with your self, you will see changes"
  • KL124
    KL124 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    "Sweat like a pig to look like a fox" :tongue:

This is cute!
  • calalily77
    calalily77 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    In honor of Tony Horton "Do your best and forget the rest" I live by this everyday while I am trying to do some of the workouts in p90x. there are so many great ones on here.
  • rpphillip
    rpphillip Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    if you do what you always did, you get what you alway got! make the change.:happy:

(from WW years ago)
  • todaysanewday
    Options
    Move it, Fat Panda.

^^^ makes me crack up!
  • Lonewolf1507
    Lonewolf1507 Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    When I had my first session back in the gym after a 6 year break, the body was fine till about 3 hours into my shift at work when the aches started.

My cousin replied to my post on Facebook with "Pain is the weakness leaving the body and the sweat is the fat crying".

Now when I go to the gym I make sure that far cries buckets and if the workout hasn't done enough the fat gets 20 to 30 minutes in the sauna. :-)

Andy
  • abberbabber
    abberbabber Posts: 972 Member
    Options
    Some of my favorite quotes in general for living life are:

"If you don't allow a feeling to begin because you numb yourself out, (ie with food) then you also don't allow it to end."

"Trouble is inevitable, but misery is optional."

"Resentment is like drinking poison and then hoping it will kill your enemies" ~Nelson Mandela

I love all of these but most especially the first one!
  • Kupe
    Kupe Posts: 758 Member
    Options
    HTFU - harden the f.ck up