Poop on my lawn

Options

Replies

• Amaywil
    Amaywil Posts: 44
    Options
    Dogpoop.jpg
    This is WAAAAAYYYYY TTTOOOOOO NIIICCEEEE!!!

It needs to be a lot more straight forward in case they are complete idiots.

I think I am going to make some bags like this LoL I won`t be as nice but I think it is a great idea ! ! ! ! ! !
  • maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    Dogpoop.jpg

this is good.

i was thinking more "if you don't scoop it, the next time you see it, it will be on fire on your doorstep. *smiley face*"
  • Lampy00512
    Lampy00512 Posts: 117
    Options
    "Pick your *kitten* up!"
  • litelight
    litelight Posts: 53
    Options
    the guy is a perp, and dastardly so! Poops right at the 2 mile mark? Boy, he's more accurate than most time keeping devices -- the atomic clock even has to be adjusted sometime!
  • stacygayle
    stacygayle Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Unclaimed dog poop will be cheerfully returned to owner.

This!!!
  • veganbaum
    veganbaum Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    Its good for the grass

It's horrible for the grass. The main ingredient in dog food SHOULD be meat (unless you buy a cheap brand like Iams or Purina etc, then its ground corn) and that is not good fertilizer. Plus it gets into the water supply, AND GETS ON PEOPLES SHOES!!!

I'd be a little more concerned about all the chemical lawn fertilizers, weed killers, etc, that are used that can contaminate the water supply than dog poop.
  • rprussell2004
    rprussell2004 Posts: 870 Member
    Options

This!!!

I also liked the idea of putting a nonfunctional camera pointing at the scene of the crime.

Reminds me of a guy who would sit in his car outside of his house and point a hairdryer out the window at passing speeding cars.

They would always slow WAY the heck down because he looked like an undercover cop with a radar gun.
  • grimm1974
    grimm1974 Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Okay, can anyone read Japanese? I really need to know what this sign says.

japandogs1.jpg
  • lorac321
    lorac321 Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    Please leave your address so MY dog can poop in YOUR yard.

If your dogs poop; Please scoop.

RIP Sign that reads: Here lies the last dog who Pooped in my yard
  • WonderKP
    WonderKP Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I would advise against the kicking the dog part!! Some people might take it as a threat and report you for that. Our neighbor's dog poops on our lawn too and we have to clean it up. I'm pretty sure they trained her to do that too, but there isn't much we can do about it. We can say something to the neighbors, but a dog gets used to pooping in a particular spot, so I think we are just SOL.

what about putting up a fence or something?
  • LorryGuthrie
    LorryGuthrie Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    "If your dog craps on my lawn, I'll crap on yours"

I vote for this one! Hahaha!!
  • cessnaholly
    cessnaholly Posts: 780 Member
    Options

I vote for this one. LOL
  • jfl613
    jfl613 Posts: 71
    Options
    "If your dog craps on my lawn, I'll crap on yours"

Like Jim Carrey in "Me, Myself, & Irene"!! lol lol
  • WilliamsJJ86
    Options
    I don't mind a dog taking a **** on my lawn as long as the owner picks it up. I'd put on the sign "security camera's in place for proper dog identification for returning dog poop".
  • SteffieMark
    SteffieMark Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    Leave-Address-Dog-Poop-Sign-S-5616.gif
  • Laurej
    Laurej Posts: 227
    Options
    how bout instead of a sign, you leave the poop on the lawn, pour a little bacon grease on it and you tube the owners disgusted face when their dog comes by the next day and eats his own poop :happy:
  • HeealthyMee
    HeealthyMee Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I once had someone let their dog crap on my lawn as I was sitting in the kitchen, seeing this. I called out the window to the girl who looked up then got her dog to leave, in a hurry. I went outside, picked up the crap and followed her to her house and threw the bag at her (tied and closed, I'm not that mean lol) and said next time I'd call the cops. Hasn't happened since.

OMG you're my hero. lol
  • WonderKP
    WonderKP Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    "Va-POO-rise!" Anyone?
  • va_va_voom
    va_va_voom Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    funny-real-estate-dogs-for-satan.jpg
    poop-sheet2.jpg

My favorite lol
    Dog%20funnies%2005.jpg
  • JessieArt
    JessieArt Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    how bout instead of a sign, you leave the poop on the lawn, pour a little bacon grease on it and you tube the owners disgusted face when their dog comes by the next day and eats his own poop :happy:

Oh my. I almost peed myself. Awesomeness! :love: