Amazingly Beautiful Abs!!!

Options
2»

Replies

• Feed_the_Bears
    Feed_the_Bears Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    "Abs are made in the kitchen". I have read this many times before in Oxygen magazine. And it's no coincidence that in that magazine you fill find lots of recipes, workouts, and meal plans to make that happen. They even run a specific Abs issue every now and again. I highly recommend this magazine to any "sister in iron". You'd think I worked for them or something the way I promote them all the time :) But I love that mag.

That's exactly why I'm on here too, to keep good track of my food so that I can expose all of that hard won muscle.

Good luck! Hard work!
  • MLgarcia3
    MLgarcia3 Posts: 503
    Options
    diet: Low salt, high protein, a fair amount of fat and carbs.
    And go heavy when working them out , there's no point doing endless amounts of crunches.

Agree!
  • bugtrain
    bugtrain Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    This might interest you...it's where I first heard the saying "Abs are made in the kitchen"
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/felicia-romero-cutting-program.html
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,704 Member
    Options
    News flash. Not everyone can get visually defined abs. There are amateur and pro Fitness, Figure and bodybuilders that don't have them show even with a perfect diet. Sometimes it's genetic.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • 32nissy
    32nissy Posts: 67
    Options
    bump this is good news.
  • iamladibeast
    iamladibeast Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Scorpioangel
    Scorpioangel Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    I have heard abs are made in the kitchen also but I did not eat super strict like people always suggest and I have a baby 6 pack ;)