Losing weight with 'huge' boobs

Options
2»

Replies

• ShanneeLuee
    Options
    I have gone from a 48 DDD to a 40 DD in a matter of months through diet and exercise. The first thing I did was get fitted for a good sports bra from a running store. I bought a Moving Comfort bra and it is amazing. I wish I could wear it all the time. It holds everything up and in without giving me a uni-boob.

I know I'm due for a smaller size one now because I'm starting to get a little "bounce" when I go all out on a spin bike! LOL
  • ByrdMessy
    ByrdMessy Posts: 94
    Options
    Just want to say I took myself off the Nuvaring and within a month my blood pressure was 110/68 instead of slightly high with an occasional racing pulse. Made it way easier to exercise without worrying about a heart attack or something, and now I'm full all day, partially because I've gone to 5 small meals a day, but being off birth control probably factors in, too.
  • ByrdMessy
    ByrdMessy Posts: 94
    Options
    I never let my boobs get in the way.
    I found the best way is to wear a regular wire cup bra with a tight sports bra over top !!!!!!

Agreed--best for me, too.
  • george29223
    george29223 Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    lolll i thought you were trying to lose weight with me and that other guy
  • Mommaof2at29
    Options
    before my 2 kids i was a nice c cup after my two kids high end DD. i have found with bigger boobs
    that it does help somewhat to yoga, pilates and back strengthening exercises....running however
    FORGET IT! at least for me but good luck
  • saxnviolin
    saxnviolin Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    compression shirt over a sports bra will help. You will feel a bit uncomfortable at first but you'll
    get used to it.
  • Janet39
    Janet39 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    I am built like you are, I am currently a 36 J and a grand total of 5ft 2.

I use a Shock Absorber bra, which I had fitted at Bravissimo.

And It is like concrete but really comfortable, I can even run in it. Expensive but very worth the money for the confidence to get up and out into the world.
  • ickybella
    ickybella Posts: 1,438 Member
    Options
    Well, it sounds like you've already made up your mind but I'll try to help. Look, you can do this. You need hard work. That's it. I started out with an i cup. That's right, an i cup. My boobs were enormous. I thought they'd never get smaller, along with my stomach. Guess what? They did. I worked really freaking hard for 2 years and everything got smaller. Imagine that. Also, I'm on the Nuvaring and have been for 4 years.

Other people might say different things, but the best sports bra I've ever owned was a Nike high impact one. I bought it at my biggest and it was a little too small. That combined with a normal bra seemed to do the trick. I did c25k with that bra, while in an F cup. It's possible, but listening to other people or making excuses will get you nowhere. Might sound harsh, but it's the truth.