A year after losing 1/3rd my body weight [follow up!]

Options

Replies

• dan95130
    dan95130 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I wasn't here last year to congratulate you but that's ok because keeping the weight off is a greater accomplishment. I can tell you from my own experience, I've lost 50 or more pounds at least five times in my adult life. I think this time it is finally getting through to me so this will be the last time.
    Congratulations! Job well done.
  • dumbcowboyhat
    dumbcowboyhat Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    You're cute!!
  • AngrySnail
    AngrySnail Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!
  • gigibenton
    gigibenton Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on a job well done! You have some gorgeous eyes btw.
  • MNchick
    MNchick Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    That's phenomenal!

Great dimples, by the way ;)
  • soccermum75
    soccermum75 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    I remember your funny smile from last year! You seemed so happy! Thanks for making a follow up. Congrats on keeping your weight steady! You rock man!
  • pg3ibew
    pg3ibew Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the weight loss. Even bigger contrats on maintaining it.

I am close to maintainance mode myself. I hope I can keep it off.

Once again, well done.
  • clhjpgrl
    clhjpgrl Posts: 2
    Options
    That's amazing and you look fantastic! I liked your comment when you said that you still saw the old you in the mirror. I've been struggling with that lately and I think for those of us who want to lose 20 pounds or 100, dealing with our body image (loving ourselves) is probably the hardest part...no matter how much weight I lose, I have to love the reflection staring back at me =) Great job!
  • NattyBo
    NattyBo Posts: 41
    Options
    Just got back to see all the thoughtful replies again. Thanks for the kind words, all. I don't post here to get them, only to inspire others like I was inspired here back in the day - but is sure is nice to read the compliments, anyway.

As an aside, may I recommend a rapid 10lb weight loss plan that I've put into action this week? Get all 4 wisdom teeth yanked, lol. Not only will you not WANT food, you won't be able to chew it anyway :D
  • TLPad
    TLPad Posts: 34
    Options
    Omg you look like a different person, you have done a fantastic job, well done :))
  • jms3533
    jms3533 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    You look terrific! Thanks for sharing!
  • mspatriciabrown
    mspatriciabrown Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    You are amazing! You have inspired me to stick with the program!
  • vjrose
    vjrose Posts: 809 Member
    Options
    You are freaking adorable, keep it up you look like you are very happy and that helps keep that weight away :)
  • nelljoy
    nelljoy Posts: 12
    Options
    Great job! Sticking to it and keeping the weight off is often the biggest challenge. You set a wonderful example for the rest of us. Keep it up!
  • ctalimenti
    ctalimenti Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    WOW you look awesome!!!
  • Nikkei1984
    Nikkei1984 Posts: 32
    Options
    It has to be said... HOT!!!!!
  • cinchris123
    Options
    You look great! Wonderful inspiration!:smile:
  • santosateos
    santosateos Posts: 49
    Options
    wow! great job! you look great!
  • nsdjogger
    nsdjogger Posts: 39
    Options
    It's posts like this that keep me going, thanks for taking the time to write it and post the pictures.
  • roachhaley
    roachhaley Posts: 978 Member
    Options
    uhhhhhh you are so cute. ummmm...
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!