Biggest Meal of the Day

Options
What's yours? Mine tends to be dinner around 6:30. Is that bad?

Replies

• Cindylou321
    Cindylou321 Posts: 66
    Options
    A lot times mine is lunch.. sometimes its dinner.. I seldom do the same exact thing twice.. lol
  • Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Options

Phew, if you ate dinner at 6:42 and 32 secs or later I'd be worried, but you're in the clear.

not srs

As long as you are in a caloric deficit it really doesn't matter when your biggest meal is, there is no arbitrary cutoff time that calories consumed are worse then some other time
  • mbajrami
    mbajrami Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    Breakfast and Lunch for me is a Visalus shake made with Unsweetened Almond Milk...so both total 250 calories. Dinner is usually 300-600. My combined snacks are almost always the bulk of my daily calories.
  • Scott_P
    Scott_P Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Breakfast, then my meals get smaller as the day goes on. I just never understood having a giant meal right before bedtime.
  • saraann4
    saraann4 Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    mine is dinner which is around 9:30pm(ish).

Edit: I take a really late lunch at work. I work such weird hours.
  • narick
    narick Posts: 23
    Options

my biggest meal is right before i go to bed. Sadly it's getting smaller and smaller as I get closer and closer to my show. It doesn't matter when you get your calories in as long as you're in a deficit
  • Jmstill300
    Jmstill300 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    On Friday's, usually it's breakfast, but the remainder of the week, it's supper time.
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    Mine's dinner too. Has been since I started. I'm not a morning eater. I'm rarely hungry when I get up so I usually do a big lunch or dinner. Sofar, it's been working quite well for me.
  • kathymillard1970
    Options
    dinner is mine about 6;00 to 6;30 Then I am done for the day, like tonight I had a grilled chicken sandwich and pea's and now I am stuffed.
  • AlayshaJ
    AlayshaJ Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    I try to make all my meals about the same, but it can be any meal on any given day. Lunch probably more so thananything else.
  • ofccat
    ofccat Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Mine is dinner usually too.
  • clobercow
    clobercow Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    I eat 1 small meal. Like a sammich or some fruit. Then I get almost all of my daily calories in one meal at the end of the day in the late evening. So far, cravings are down. I'm below my goals. I feel great! Ohh its so liberating to now eat so often. I can focus on like and not food.
  • MeowserKitty
    MeowserKitty Posts: 185
    Options
    Lately mine has been brekkie, but I dislike that because it makes me feel heavy all day. I just keep overdoing it.
  • sting5
    sting5 Posts: 408
    Options
    My biggest meal is usually dinner...although my snack sometimes add up to the most calories...go figure!!
  • graelwyn
    graelwyn Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options
    I keep odd hours, so I tend to get the bulk of my calories between 8pm and 3am. I tend to not eat that much during the daytime. Almost fasting, but not quite.
  • missikay1970
    missikay1970 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    BREAKFAST. but that is new. i have been doing it for about a week. used to be dinner.
  • batgirl8809
    batgirl8809 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the (serious :) ) responses, peeps. I kinda figured, but it's nice to confirm!
  • arcticfox04
    arcticfox04 Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    Breakfast is usually 7am & 250-350 cals
    Lunch is around 11am & around 1000-1200 cals
    Dinner is around 5pm & 400-500 cals

I like to do lunch.
  • smilingalltheway
    smilingalltheway Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Mine seem to be spread out over the day, but no day is the same as the next I just try to stay with in my calorie range. Seems to be working so far.
  • PixelTreason
    PixelTreason Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Calorie-wise, usually breakfast. Not purposefully, it just works out that way. I'm starving in the AM and I usually have a protein shake then, too.