What your dog doing while you exercise?

Options
hoppinfroggin22
hoppinfroggin22 Posts: 165 Member
My dog Bruno is sure enjoying himself a nap :)

55113.jpg

Replies

• s1lence
    s1lence Posts: 493
    Options
    Mine sleeps and runs after things in her dreams. Unless she's walking with me then she's usually dragging her feet because she wants to mark every three feet.
  • jakay_f
    jakay_f Posts: 28
    Options
    mine normally runs around the house like shes on hardcore drugs and jumps off everything and then steps on my hands when i am trying to do push ups. hahaha
  • hoppinfroggin22
    hoppinfroggin22 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Lol that reminded me of something my dog did the other day...I was doing push ups on the floor and his big self comes crawling across the floor and climbs under me :) I was laughing so hard I just know Jillian Michaels would have been mad if she would have seen me slacking :)
  • MRJ717
    MRJ717 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    My lab lays right on my mat chewing on her bone til i make her move and then she comes back as soon as im off of it.
  • ElizaRoche
    ElizaRoche Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    -he is either out in the backyard (when I go zumba)
    -or walking with me
  • Stinkerbelle84
    Options
    My dog does the same. She rolls on her back when I do sit ups. She does the downward dog if I am doing push-ups. And if I am doing cardio she is a BEAST =) She is the best work-out buddy ever!
  • lu136mickey
    lu136mickey Posts: 202
    Options
    Mine will stare at me like I have lost my mind when im doing Zumba, cracks me up
  • Stinkerbelle84
    Options
    My lab lays right on my mat chewing on her bone til i make her move and then she comes back as soon as im off of it.

I have a black lab too. She loves to chew her munchy bone on my mat whenever I workout. She is such a baby!
  • ChristineMarie89
    ChristineMarie89 Posts: 1,142 Member
    Options
    Lol that reminded me of something my dog did the other day...I was doing push ups on the floor and his big self comes crawling across the floor and climbs under me :) I was laughing so hard I just know Jillian Michaels would have been mad if she would have seen me slacking :)
    not a dog but my children do this lol they crawl under me and say "mommys a bridge"
  • Gr8ChangesAhead
    Gr8ChangesAhead Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    My dog loves to walk with me at least for the first mile then i have to start pulling her. When i work out in the house she just sits there with her head cocked sideways looking at me like i am crazy....
  • Mceastes
    Mceastes Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    My treadmill is in my bedroom and my dog's bed is literally right next to it. Since I usually run at night, he sleeps right next to my treadmill while I run. When I first get on he stirs for a minute, then is right back out. I can tell he's thinking, "you go ahead, I'll just wait here..."
  • mrshoneybear1014
    mrshoneybear1014 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    163050_1804195831219_1429566749_1968363_3705800_n.jpg
  • honeysprinkles
    honeysprinkles Posts: 1,757 Member
    Options
    My cat was also napping while I was on the elliptical about 10 mins ago! She's still sleeping on the couch now, been there for over an hour now!
  • Skeebee
    Skeebee Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    Mine usually does this...

Picture.jpg
  • catpow2
    catpow2 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    My cat hangs out with me while I lift in my backyard. She head butts me when I do pushups.
  • babyworms
    babyworms Posts: 1,304 Member
    Options
    2011-09-28105137480x640.jpg

My Xena baby watching me do Zumba on the Wii...

Comfused, scared, thinking i'm a little bit loopy?

CUTE AS!
  • Cyanid3
    Cyanid3 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    My dog throws his toy at me for a few minutes, esp while im on the floor on my mat (so it goes situp, throw toy, situp, throw toy), then he sits in the kitchen the entire rest of my workout staring at the fridge (the rest of his toys are stored on top of the fridge). And amazingly when I'm finished working out he lays down to nap, lol.