Replies

• interceptor311
    interceptor311 Posts: 980 Member
    Options
    sign me up!
  • ProjectTae
    ProjectTae Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    I have no excuse. I just basically suck at life and don't have one =) Whoop to boring friday nights.
    LOL this is me as well (And I'm 18 so it's even worse)
  • Drenched_N_Motivation
    Drenched_N_Motivation Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    My fiance's at his son's hockey try outs, and I'm home with the pets. Only plan is to take my puppy out for a walk in a half hour...

I like your tats.
  • skybird455
    skybird455 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    yeah im here too. No man, in grad school, basically I have no life either....but its ok. I can sleep in the middle of the bed, read all night if I like, walk around naked whenever I want, watch reruns of foot ball I have already seen, listen to boston on pandora, and talk to you guys :0)
  • bear_nakey
    bear_nakey Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    <<< I have zero friends locally and do nothing on Fridays. . . yes, I am totally lame . . .
  • kay7jay
    kay7jay Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Worked all day and have my very first Mud Run in the morning so I get to be home on a friday night too.. yay :)

Bariatric.. Is the easy way out and it seems like it would be way too easy to gain the weight back afterwards since no good habits were built.
  • skybird455
    skybird455 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    <<< I have zero friends locally and do nothing on Fridays. . . yes, I am totally lame . . .

Im totally lame too, moved here not too long ago, no local friends yet. Oh well....glass of merlot, good book, just got out of the bath, what more could I need? Oh yeah, crazy girlfriends to go out with !! of course!
  • interceptor311
    Options
    I doubt any of you are lame :-)
  • Stinkerbelle84
    Options
    Husband is working, kiddo is not home, and I working from home. Yaaaaaaay for a wild Friday night! lol Glad to see that I am not alone =)
  • delonda1
    delonda1 Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    Crazy long day with school stuff and had to babysit tonight....I am a napper if i dont nap there is no need to go out because im not a nice person when tired....so im in this club
  • will010574
    will010574 Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    I work this weekend nd have the kids as well so I am in for the night! Laying in bed watching tv! I'm crazy exciting, I know!
  • smokeatr9
    smokeatr9 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Workin a 16 hr midnight shift = a LOT of time to kill on here tonight. I'm on the opposite end of the radio from all you LEO's out there working tonight. Have fun stay safe and dont cave in to that 2 AM convenience store hot dog craving!! lol
  • sarahsxt
    sarahsxt Posts: 66
    Options

SAME HERE!
  • kay7jay
    Options
    dont cave in to that 2 AM convenience store hot dog craving!! lol

but... but.. now I want a stupid hot dog. gah power of suggestion. I'm too easy. My kitty is judging me :)
  • smokeatr9
    Options
    dont cave in to that 2 AM convenience store hot dog craving!! lol

but... but.. now I want a stupid hot dog. gah power of suggestion. I'm too easy. My kitty is judging me :)

that's OK. When my shift officially started (I had already been here for 4 hours) my co-worker went to the fridge and busted out the birthday cake I was trying SO HARD to forget was in there. Sadly to say, I fell off of the ladder I was using to get on the wagon and ate a piece. It was yummy but it didn't help me at all.
  • interceptor311
    Options
    Ive never eaten a hotdog on shift LOL
  • kay7jay
    Options
    Ive never eaten a hotdog on shift LOL

Yeah.. that's because you're too busy at the dunkin donuts ;)

I'm an EMT and we actually have a post right outside of one <3
  • interceptor311
    Options
    nope D&D drive up only
  • smokeatr9
    Options
    BUT ....have you ever eaten a doughnut on shift?? LOF :laugh:
  • directorj
    directorj Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    It's 830p here and I already know I'm going to be home and not doing anything :grumble: I'd like to go out but that will result in a drinking binge