• interceptor311
    interceptor311 Posts: 980 Member
    Options
    BUT ....have you ever eaten a doughnut on shift?? LOF :laugh:

Havent eaten a donut in 10 years
  • Melroxsox
    Melroxsox Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options
    yeah im here too. No man, in grad school, basically I have no life either....but its ok. I can sleep in the middle of the bed, read all night if I like, walk around naked whenever I want, watch reruns of foot ball I have already seen, listen to boston on pandora, and talk to you guys :0)
    lol yes!!!
  • Unknown
    Options
    P90X, ladies and gents...great workout to lose weight or add mass.
  • directorj
    directorj Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    What exactly are you guys doing? I'm literally here looking at threads and random posts. Then I switch to facebook and watch everyone check in at a restaurant with their favorite drinks :grumble: . Thinking about watching a movie online but have no idea what to watch.
  • kay7jay
    kay7jay Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    What exactly are you guys doing?

I'm laying in bed thinking about lazy I am and how I still have to do laundry for my mud run tomorrow (but I'm running in mud so do I really HAVE to wash my basketball shorts?), watching NCIS over my laptop. So glamorous :D
  • Lyndi4
    Lyndi4 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    I have a million and one things I should be doing, but I don't want to do any of them, so I am checking random threads on MFP for a little while. I actually set a timer on my phone so that I will get back to what I need to be doing in 20 min. I'm a Grad Student, and I have several assignments due. Two down & two to go before Monday. Tomorrow & Sunday are super busy, so I need to keep plugging away. My first time setting a timer for myself. It seemed like a good strategy, so we'll see how that goes... :smile:
  • Dynamofan
    Dynamofan Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Staying in tonight because a guy decided to hack at my ankle in my indoor soccer game and now i have a sprained ankle ... Oh well, could have been worse!
  • jnhu72
    jnhu72 Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    I'll be working overnight

I'm not sure I could ever work that shift!

I miss third shift! I love being up at night!
  • interceptor311
    interceptor311 Posts: 980 Member
    Options
    I like it too
  • smokeatr9
    smokeatr9 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    We have no 1st, 2nd, 3rd shifts -- we work 12's. I find I really like it. Although if push came to shove I couldn't tell you which I liked more -- days or nights. I can come up with pro's and con's for both of them.
  • rebecky27
    rebecky27 Posts: 842 Member
    Options
    bored, bored, bored...so glad I came across this thread...lol...

Was supposed to go out tonight and see a band, but my husband fell asleep at 7! He was just taking a nap so we could go out....hmph....he woke up for a minute, then dozed right back off....guess I kept him up too late last night....
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    count me in.. i have no friends since i moved to a new city and work from home.

i'm watching the frighteners and trying to make a batch of thai iced tea.. hoping it turns out good
  • chanson104
    chanson104 Posts: 859
    Options
    So how's the tea? I need some caffiene!
  • diver71_au
    diver71_au Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    Sat night here now .... bored waiting for the football to start.

Have eaten all my calories for the day and cant even eat .....
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    So how's the tea? I need some caffiene!
    i'm thinking i didnt make it strong enough.

it's basically heating up a simple syrup mix (water and sweetener), adding some black tea bags, put in a little vanilla, some star anise and letting it all steep. next time i'll use more tea and star anise
  • MellowGa
    MellowGa Posts: 1,258 Member
    Options
    I'm bored myself tonight, wish this site would show who is online
  • dgadbaw
    dgadbaw Posts: 12
    Options
    Well I picked up a 7p-11p shift tonight then went to the gym. I was about to doze off when I saw a mouse in my room! I literally stood on top of the and screamed liked a little girl! I'm such a city girl, living in the country sucks! Then, I saw a spider. I am fighting sleep like no one's business! :/
  • delonda1
    delonda1 Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    Well I picked up a 7p-11p shift tonight then went to the gym. I was about to doze off when I saw a mouse in my room! I literally stood on top of the and screamed liked a little girl! I'm such a city girl, living in the country sucks! Then, I saw a spider. I am fighting sleep like no one's business! :/

OMG i would've FREAKED out. i love the country but thats a downfall
  • chanson104
    chanson104 Posts: 859
    Options
    I don't remember the stats but supposedly we all eat a significant amount of spiders while we are sleeping.
  • giggles7706
    giggles7706 Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    I don't remember the stats but supposedly we all eat a significant amount of spiders while we are sleeping.

I remember someone telling me something about that. :sick: