Beautiful Blue Team WEEK 18

Options

Replies

• thumper44
    thumper44 Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    Sluggish week last week, and two family reunions on the weekend.

199 this week, Guess it could be worse.
    Getting back on track.
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    Lost a smidge this week and really happy to say so! Going running tonight - my race is 2 weeks from tomorrow....going to Atlanta Braves vs Philles tomorrow - it's breast cancer awareness game so I am supposed to be able to go out on the field before the game - we'll see it's supposed to be raining too! :cry:

Got my race shirt my first official race # is 821 - I will wear it proudly....it's my new favorite #!
  • chrissyh
    Options
    Loved biggest loser last night - that show inspires me to keep going - if they can do it - so can I! Ran 5k at lunch with my best time so far...36:45 - not super fast but last time I checked I was at 42 minutes so I am super excited for the improvement! Kickboxing tonight-great day!!

You are so awesome!! My best 5k is 34 min, That was a few months ago and I know I couldn't do it right now. Keep up the awesome work!:bigsmile:
    Is it reasonable to set a goal of 36 minutes or less since my 36:45 time was on a treadmill???
  • hmo4
    hmo4 Posts: 1,673 Member
    Options
    Hey guys-back from my trips finally! Had such a great time. Way too much partying and fun. But lost weight. All muscle I'm sure. Ran a bit, now must get back with the weights. Eating wasn't too badly, but I need to get back on track using the site. Going to Toronto beginning of Oct. for more fun! Can hardly wait for next year. Hope you're all doing well. Missed the first episode of the show. Was it good?
  • j_g4ever
    j_g4ever Posts: 1,925 Member
    Options
    So the dry socket is still there and I'm still on the soft food diet and it will be two or three weeks total when i finally getting off of it. I'm going to start walking. I want to start running again just waiting for the cool mornings to do so. My husband is going to be out of state this week and I know he doesn't want me running while he isn't around. But I want to get some exercise in.

I found out how to wear out my dog however. :laugh: I bought a laser in the pet section at wal-mart. Who needs to walk their dogs when mine is dumb enough to follow the damn thing around everywhere. :laugh: By the time I'm done with him is tongue is hanging out like we just did a two mile walk. ha ha ha. love it.

I'm loving the biggest loser and if they can do it people we can to. I really want to get my tattoo and that is my motivation right now.

have a great rest of the weekend.
  • debnu1
    debnu1 Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    Loved biggest loser last night - that show inspires me to keep going - if they can do it - so can I! Ran 5k at lunch with my best time so far...36:45 - not super fast but last time I checked I was at 42 minutes so I am super excited for the improvement! Kickboxing tonight-great day!!

You are so awesome!! My best 5k is 34 min, That was a few months ago and I know I couldn't do it right now. Keep up the awesome work!:bigsmile:
    Is it reasonable to set a goal of 36 minutes or less since my 36:45 time was on a treadmill???

Did you work in a warmup/cooldown as part of your 36 min? And how is the course, hilly, flat. That sort of thing. I would think 36 minutes would be pretty reasonable as long as the course isn't full of hills that your body isn't used to. Besides usually in the race you go a bit faster than you do at home, the whole adrenalin thing. :wink:
  • sanifrey
    sanifrey Posts: 2,355 Member
    Options
    Good morning blue team!!

I'm so glad that it's a new day & a new week!! I've been sick for the last few days & I've not been tracking my food or eating very well. The tracking really is the key!! I'm hoping to be able to do some sort of workout this afternoon while my little one naps. Maybe my Biggest Loser Cardio DVD! I love that one & the time goes so fast!

It's been very quiet around here, I hope that everyone is doing okay!

Have a great day!
  • j_g4ever
    Options
    it has been raining here and just gloomy for the last couple of days. I can't wait to watch the biggest loser tonight. My husband is out in WY right now hunting so I have a teenager here watching me just incase i have a seizure. I have been surprised that the kids have been really good. I love that they are back in school. Dry socket still not gone looks like another week. Ugh im getting so sick of this.
  • chrissyh
    Options
    We've had our share of rain - kids were on 2 hour delay Monday and Tuesday because of flooding in roads. It's a mess but sun is shining today!

Hoping to run today - I have been battling a cold since the weekend so I haven't run since Friday - did strength Sat and Monday but nothing else - went to doc yesterday and got a new nose spray to get rid of this drainage--it's caused sore throat and nausea - seems to be a bit better this morning already. Ordered new shoes - got the New Balance 769 pink ribbon editions - they are too small for my foot but I know the next 1/2 size is too big - oh well - returning them - ordered a new pair of Nike Zoom Victory's - I love my two other Zooms so I went back to what I liked and they were on sale from $100 to $58 so that was nice! I need another pair of the Zoom trainers and I'll be all set - the trainers are AWESOME on the gym surfaces.

Just realized today is weigh in day - sending to Rach right now....
  • chrissyh
    Options
    Looks like my beautiful blues have been very quiet - I hope everyone is well....we need to start a new thread with weigh ins since this one is a couple weeks old....
  • hmo4
    hmo4 Posts: 1,673 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm here. Hit my goal. Body fat % down a lot so I'm there. Yay. Feels great. Have to keep up with the weights though. Hope you guys are well. Been soooo busy haven't logged on in a while. Take care. Kath:flowerforyou:
  • sanifrey
    Options
    Great job Kath!! You've got alot ot be proud of!!

I agree with Chrissy, that we need to start a new thread.... but, I can't help but wonder who's here?? Has anyone heard from Rach? Her spreadsheet is the bestest!!

Maybe we could do a role call & vote as to whether to start a new thread?? It's just been so quiet I wonder who's still here & who's still interested & dedicated

Sandy - HERE - yes to new thread!
  • Leigh14
    Leigh14 Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    Hey!! I'm still here... barely! :indifferent: Sorry, I started a new freelance job in addition to my full-time job and I've been super busy. I was up two pounds now back down to pounds and stuck at 240. I weigh-in tomorrow morning, though... so I'm crossing my fingers.

I hope Rach is alright!
  • thumper44
    thumper44 Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    I'm still here. Been working the midnight shift for last 2 weeks.

vote for new thread.
  • j_g4ever
    Options
    Hey I'm here. Hit my goal. Body fat % down a lot so I'm there. Yay. Feels great. Have to keep up with the weights though. Hope you guys are well. Been soooo busy haven't logged on in a while. Take care. Kath:flowerforyou:

WTG!! I'm so proud of you!!! :drinker:
  • j_g4ever
    Options
    I vote for a new thread also. Does anyone know what happen to Rach???
  • MFPfriend
    MFPfriend Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    I vote for a new thread also. Does anyone know what happen to Rach???

I agree with you.
    And I hope she's okay.
  • chrissyh
    Options
    I sent her a PM again - we'll see if she answers.

I will be gone tomorrow afternoon thru Thursday night so I won't be lurking on the boards....

now down 82 pounds! Hello 150s! I haven't been able to say that in 18 years! Original goal 149 - only 8 pounds away....if I go below that's ok too! I just want to be in the "healthy range" on the chart!
  • debnu1
    debnu1 Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    I'm here barely too though. I have had major motivation issues the last few weeks--I need to be a lot better about visiting daily. I also vote we start a new thread, maybe a new challenge. I need the external motivation right now. I love Rach's spread sheet and don't have a clue how to make one, but I do have excel. I hope rach is okay. I want her to come back and play with us again. :frown: If you want I can work up a spreadsheet for weigh-ins if I get time to figure it out today and we can start fresh. Let me know what you think.
  • sanifrey
    Options
    I'm here barely too though. I have had major motivation issues the last few weeks--I need to be a lot better about visiting daily. I also vote we start a new thread, maybe a new challenge. I need the external motivation right now. I love Rach's spread sheet and don't have a clue how to make one, but I do have excel. I hope rach is okay. I want her to come back and play with us again. :frown: If you want I can work up a spreadsheet for weigh-ins if I get time to figure it out today and we can start fresh. Let me know what you think.

The new spreadsheet sounds great! Please do try! I think that we could all use the motivation!