Just wanted to share..

Options
The other day I had a dream that I hit my '100 pounds lost' mark. People at work were congratulating me, and I could actually picture myself slimmer! It was crazy! One coworker in the dream purchased a photo shoot for me and my family. So I was looking through the proofs, and there was only one picture I remembered when I woke up. My husband was holding me in a 'carrying the bride over the threshold' style (FYI, my hubby's weight is usually between 145-150 and I'm pretty sure he couldn't carry me if he tried), and I had both arms up in the air, kind of like saying, "yay!". I had the greatest smile and I looked so confident and accomplished! My hubby was also smiling, and my 3 kids were around us, smiling as well. We were dressed very 'spring', and the photo was taken in the Flower Fields (it's in Carlsbad, San Diego..look it up, it's awesome). I woke up thinking that from this point on, recreating that photo has now become one of my biggest motivators to get fit and healthy. I'm hoping, MFP, that I can post that picture that I have dreamed of here when that day comes, and be an inspiration to many! I'll keep you posted. :)

Replies

• philosohoe
    philosohoe Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    It's great to have a motivator! Good luck on achieving your dream!:flowerforyou:
  • Tannedtiffers
    Tannedtiffers Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    that is awesome! i love it!!!
  • AZKristi
    AZKristi Posts: 1,801 Member
    Options
    How fun! Definitely a nice source of motivation.
  • EliBond
    EliBond Posts: 23
    Options
    That's an incredible story! Make it happen, it would be so perfect!
    :)
  • wooze63
    wooze63 Posts: 34
    Options
    What a great vision!!!! I can't wait to see the picture.
  • jodycoady
    jodycoady Posts: 598 Member
    Options
    The other day I had a dream that I hit my '100 pounds lost' mark. People at work were congratulating me, and I could actually picture myself slimmer! It was crazy! One coworker in the dream purchased a photo shoot for me and my family. So I was looking through the proofs, and there was only one picture I remembered when I woke up. My husband was holding me in a 'carrying the bride over the threshold' style (FYI, my hubby's weight is usually between 145-150 and I'm pretty sure he couldn't carry me if he tried), and I had both arms up in the air, kind of like saying, "yay!". I had the greatest smile and I looked so confident and accomplished! My hubby was also smiling, and my 3 kids were around us, smiling as well. We were dressed very 'spring', and the photo was taken in the Flower Fields (it's in Carlsbad, San Diego..look it up, it's awesome). I woke up thinking that from this point on, recreating that photo has now become one of my biggest motivators to get fit and healthy. I'm hoping, MFP, that I can post that picture that I have dreamed of here when that day comes, and be an inspiration to many! I'll keep you posted. :)

I think it means you are dreaming of success...and how does a goal start without a dream???