OPERATION: Skinny B*tch!!

Options
124»

Replies

• futuremalestripper
    futuremalestripper Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    Woohoo! Let's all get going and get into our bikinis!!!!!!
    Yeah to a smaller summer. :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy:

This year I'm going two-piece =)
  • mtkautz
    mtkautz Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Did you ever post a new thread? Or are we sticking to this one? Just dont wanna lose you guys. I am new to this site and still learning to navigate :)

I'll post a new thread on Sunday!! feel free to add me so you can keep up with posts if you feel that will help you!
  • tracylee679
    tracylee679 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I have had a really rough week! Between work stress (thoroughly botched a job for a very important customer so I had to entertain and do damage control Thrusday and Friday) family taking me out for Mother's day dinner and birthday parties and baseball games I did not do well. I did not exercise at all this week or log my food and I am feeling it. I need to hold myself accountable for my actions that is why I am telling you lovely ladies oh and gentlemen (so that I can shame myself into pulling out of the downward spiral). So I am restarting Monday with a vengence! I will not let the stresses of life interfere with my goals! I hope all of you ladies (and gents) did better than me...

Oh I think I am going to try the Butt Bible workouts. Any of you ladies ever do them. Just curious and if not I will let you know my results. Perfect timing since we are going on vacation in 6 weeks and it is a 6 week program!

Thanks for your support!

Tracy
  • Ohmydaze
    Ohmydaze Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I've been planning a 6 week long fitness well, plan, to look awesome in 1, my ball dress, and 2, a Bikini, so this sounds great!
  • phoenikia
    phoenikia Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I'm in!

Weight 165 lbs

Chest - 41"
    Lt Arm - 11"
    Rt Arm - 11"
    Waist - 35"
    Hips - 41"
    Lt Thigh - 19.5"
    Rt Thigh - 19.5"
    Lt Calf - 15.5"
    Rt Calf - 15.5 "
  • Ohmydaze
    Ohmydaze Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    Measurements:

Chest - 34'
    Waist - 26'
    Hips - 37'
    Thighs - 21.5'
    Calves - 13'
    Upper arms - 11'

Ideal

Chest - 36 ( but that won't happen without a surgeon ;)
    Waist - 24
    Hips - 36 and TONED
    Thighs - 20' Toned
    Calves - 11'
    Arms - Toned.
  • mtkautz
    Options
    I have had a really rough week! Between work stress (thoroughly botched a job for a very important customer so I had to entertain and do damage control Thrusday and Friday) family taking me out for Mother's day dinner and birthday parties and baseball games I did not do well. I did not exercise at all this week or log my food and I am feeling it. I need to hold myself accountable for my actions that is why I am telling you lovely ladies oh and gentlemen (so that I can shame myself into pulling out of the downward spiral). So I am restarting Monday with a vengence! I will not let the stresses of life interfere with my goals! I hope all of you ladies (and gents) did better than me...

Oh I think I am going to try the Butt Bible workouts. Any of you ladies ever do them. Just curious and if not I will let you know my results. Perfect timing since we are going on vacation in 6 weeks and it is a 6 week program!

Thanks for your support!

Tracy

Don't worry it happens to all of us every now and then! I have had a crazy week, yesterday had a birthday party with cake and ice cream and today is mother's day.... where we all tend to eat a bit more :wink: but hey we deserve it!! Don't let it get you down too much... just kick *kitten* next week to make up for it!!!!

GET ON IT!
  • futuremalestripper
    futuremalestripper Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    weight: 212

waist:46
    Arms: 13.9
    Calves:15.6
    Thighs: 23

My body fat is 35% according to http://www.scientificpsychic.com/fitness/diet.html
  • mtkautz
    Options
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/595819-operation-skinny-b-tch-week-2-5-14-5-20

Here is the link to the new thread for week 2!!

Come on skinny b*tches... and bros!! :bigsmile: