Need dedicated friends :-)

Options
Hello! I started for the 2nd time of feb 21st and have lost 33 lbs. Im looking for friends that are as dedicated about their weight loss as I am about mine. Im tired of those ppl that show up 1 day and not the next. Wow i hope i didnt come off as a mean person or something! Blah! Ok hope to meet some of u soon! :-)

Replies

• ka97
    ka97 Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    New here, but have been dedicated and doing this on my own for awhile. Feel free to add me.
  • scott1080
    scott1080 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    im very dedicated to my own weightloss and dedicated to those who encourage me on mfp. you may add me if you like
  • raayfrancy
    raayfrancy Posts: 100
    Options
    I'd say, I'm past obsessed - I'm definitely dedicated to losing weight (:

I'm on here daily!
    Feel free to add me! (This goes out to anyone and everyone)

xo
  • MeTime37
    MeTime37 Posts: 29
    Options
    I need dedicated people as well to help me. Although, Im a start over due to alot going on & surgery to top it off I feel that if I have more dedicated people as buddies then it keeps me encouraged to keep on keeping on :happy:
  • kammy92
    kammy92 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Anyone is free to add me! I'm here every day! !
  • Epetrovitch
    Epetrovitch Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I'll send a FR. I'm here every day and try to support my MFP friends on a daily basis.
  • bambamz
    bambamz Posts: 6
    Options
    Feel free to add me!!! I log almost everyday, I miss occasionally, but for the most part I'm here!!!! Good luck with your weight loss!!!!
  • bambamz
    bambamz Posts: 6
    Options
    Yes you do Epetrovich!!! Thanks for the encouragement!!!
  • citygirl4ever
    citygirl4ever Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I log on everday (usually in the morning) but I don't consistently complete my dairy. I need to download the app so I can easy fill in my dairy on the go. I am so determine that this time around I am going to lose the weight and keep it off.
  • StaceyAnnMurray
    StaceyAnnMurray Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    You can add me Im very dedicated!!!
  • tpittsley77
    tpittsley77 Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    Hi! I log daily. On multiple times. Very supportive and very dedicated to getting healthy. Currently passed 90 days logging. Down 26 pounds. Feel free to add me.
  • marpeters
    marpeters Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me too. I'm on a couple of times a day and like hearing and meeting new people. Love to send encouragements and learn from others.
  • LuvCherripye
    LuvCherripye Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi everybody! :smile:
    I plan to be dedicated to my healthy way of living. Add me or vice versa and let's support each other!
    Cherry :heart:
  • TennisQtpye
    TennisQtpye Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty dedicated 100 days straight! Add me if ya like
  • sunshineshell81
    sunshineshell81 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I log everyday and have lost 56.5 of my 90 lbs goal. Feel free to add me :o)
  • jahall76
    jahall76 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    HI! I joined about a month ago and love it! I log every day, my diary is open, and I'm on several times a day. I have the mobile app too which is nice when I'm at work or on the go. Feel free to add me! Good luck on your journey!
  • workingitout2012
    Options
    Thats so funny I was just about to post a very similar message! I'm on here everyday and actively encourage & support anyone who needs it, all I ask is that they do the same for me. Just recently cleaned up my friends list of anyone who didnt return support so am In need of some more! I want to actually get to know people & what their goals are so I can cheer you along!

Feel free to add me - this goes for anyone who wants to give & recieve active support :)
  • AMS58
    AMS58 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me - everyone is welcome.
    I am very dedicated!!
  • nicholettebell
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you'd like. I'm here everyday.
  • blossom_1234
    Options
    Add me, I m also after support and friends! :-)