Replies

• angiered
    angiered Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Awesome! You look great! :):drinker:
  • jessmomof3
    jessmomof3 Posts: 4,590 Member
    Options
    That is amazing!!!! You look like a totally different person (and obviously feel like a totally different person as well!).

Love the traditions, we do the same things w/ our kids. Making memories!! :bigsmile:
  • iRun4wine
    iRun4wine Posts: 5,126
    Options
    WOW!! :drinker: Good for you! Keep up the good work :wink: And it's nice to see you're aware of my favorite rule... Red Sox attire is extra slimming (as opposed to those god-awful pin stripes:sick: ) :laugh:

LOL the sox make everything better. Pinstripes make you look fatter and stupid. lol

:drinker:

Couldn't have said it better myself! :wink:
  • musicmom04
    musicmom04 Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    :love:
  • goodinmeek
    Options
    WOW! I'm so proud for you! Thanks for the inspiration...you may not know it, but you said just what I needed to hear today. :flowerforyou:
  • BombolinaM
    BombolinaM Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    You look great!! Keep it up!
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    :love:

I was last at the gym last night and all the trainers were standing around. I showed them Andrew and told them about Beth!

Them:
    :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway:

Them ususally cuz they are so cool with their muscles:
    :glasses: :glasses: :glasses: :smokin: :glasses: :glasses:
    (ok so one of them is really hot:blushing: )

I am still so amazed at the change and keep thinking about all the ways y'alls life has been changed for the better.

Love you guys!!
  • Tri_Dad
    Tri_Dad Posts: 1,465
    Options
    Thanks Jeannie!

You make DW and I feel so special!. Hope those trainers are impressed with you. you rule!

• destinyisyours
    Options
    Amazing and truly insperational :flowerforyou: Thanks for keeping us all motivated! You are an awsome person!! Keep up the good work :flowerforyou:
  • TaraJ16
    TaraJ16 Posts: 304
    Options
    Holy Crap!! what a difference a year and determination can make. if i wasn't motivated to lose weight already i sure as heck would be seeing your pics! I don't even know you and i'm super proud of you for sticking with this for yourself and your kids! Wtg, you look awesome!! :smile: thanks for sharing!
  • hasiangirl
    hasiangirl Posts: 1,613
    Options
    goodness that is so amazing!!!!!!!...you have done so much and look great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.... holy smokes i still cant believe that was done in 1 yrs time only..... that is purely and simply amazing...:flowerforyou:
  • Alisha28
    Alisha28 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Wow what a change. YOU LOOK HOTT:):happy:

Alisha
  • iplayoutside19
    iplayoutside19 Posts: 2,304 Member
    Options
    That's awesome.

I saw this thread this morning. Got me pumped up.
  • loulabelle
    loulabelle Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    That's so amazing - honestly my jaw dropped looking at the photo's... Such an inspiration - thank-you so much for putting these photos up :smile: :smile:
  • melody6387
    Options
    awesome job.. Those pics are awesome...
  • Tri_Dad
    Tri_Dad Posts: 1,465
    Options
    Thanks for all the great comments everyone! Totally motivating. Was thinking of loafing out tonight but I need to get a run in if I am going to get the time I want in my race this weekend.

Thanks for the motivation everyone!

• arleneevans
    Options
    that is terrific!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it is amazing to see someone reach that goal
  • everyday
    Options
    AMAZING!!! You look and gotta be feeling wonderful... Congratulations!!!
  • JERRI5672
    Options
    THAT IS GREAT! You are truly an inspiration to us all! Plus you have added so many more years to you being there for your children! Way 2 go!!!
  • Kath712
    Kath712 Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    Wow - amazing transformation! You've done a wonderful thing for yourself and your family! Congrats!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!