Not new but need friends that don't eat below their BMR

Options

Replies

• Stinkerbelle84
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I can't do under 1,200 if I tried, lol!
  • Willbenchforcupcakes
    Willbenchforcupcakes Posts: 4,955 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me:) I'm at 1820 + 400 for breastfeeding + usually at least 500 exercise calories
  • kimberly_grubbs
    kimberly_grubbs Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I totally know what you mean! I eat a minimum of 1700 cals a day plus work out cals. I try to net my BMR if I've had an intense work out. Feel free to add me! :)
  • jamface11
    jamface11 Posts: 87
    Options
    I eat 1700+ a day, would love friends that eat! Feel free to add me :)
  • bobby150
    bobby150 Posts: 76
    Options
    add me I eat 3000 calories a day lol
  • KeriA
    KeriA Posts: 3,275 Member
    Options
    I now what you mean. I am eating above my BMR after eating at MFPs settings for more than a year. Didn't even work that well for me. It is nice to build some support with friends doing the same. I have been pretty open about what I am doing and why. I even edited my profile to let people know my approach. Feel free to add me.
  • nabeelaazam
    Options
    Hi.. Everyone i am new to this and im very over weight 110kg :( im getting married in september and i neeed alot of advice and help in my fight to budge the wait.. Anyone who can give me help and tips on what to do to promote weightloss.. Its my 3rd week on weight loss
  • citygirl4ever
    citygirl4ever Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I so agree with you all. I am at 1530 + exercise. No way can I be below 1200 or I just won't be a happy camper. Feel free to add me.
  • TheChosenOne_
    Options
    Hit me up if you need motivation. I eat around 1500-2500 calories. Depends on my mood and workout.
  • nphillips0124
    Options
    That's definitely me! I eat well above my BMR- though I do keep my diary private, if that's an issue. :P If not, friend me! I am a big supporter of a healthy but food-friendly lifestyle!
  • mbts08
    mbts08 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    You can add me. At 1500 plus more on lifting days.

Starting Stage 4 with NROL4W so I need to eat lol.
  • lillebanon
    lillebanon Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Check out the group Eat More to Weigh Less, there are a few hundred of us over there. :)

Where is this goup? Link?

THIS ^^^^^^^^^^
    Can search within groups or there is a link on my profile page ..... Come on !!!!!
    \
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/forums/show/3834-eat-more-to-weigh-less

Come join us on the eating side. :)
  • Kincar
    Kincar Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    This is me too. My goal is 1500 + exercise cals. New friends are welcome!

(My mother is visiting from out if state so I haven't been logging everything like I normally do. I eat at least 1400 even when I don't log it.)
  • lindsaymilam
    Options
    I'm with you there! It's not helpful to see people starving themselves and honestly does not work in the long run! Feel free to add me back!
  • K8lin1985
    K8lin1985 Posts: 16
    Options
    Feel free to add me anyone. I always use my calories for the day, I want to lose weight and do it the proper way!
    Would be nice to see how other people are doing it... always good to pick up tips on the way! xx :smile:
  • roachhaley
    roachhaley Posts: 978 Member
    Options
    You can eat below your BMR and not "starve" yourself. What do you think makes you lose weight? Fairies coming to chop the fat off? My fat is fueling me. Oh, and I hardly ever feel hungry. Stop being so judgmental.

PEACE OUT
  • sweetmelissa40
    Options
    Feel free to add me I usually run 1500-1700 which is approx. 15% of my TDEE. I refuse to starve!!
    My diary is open and ready for critique!!
    Look forward to chatting with any of you!
  • Tara_Janel
    Tara_Janel Posts: 48
    Options
    I eat enough to be satisfied, and for me that is usually around 12-1400. i do not eat back my exercise calories though. I do not eat junk ( ok very very rarely) and only eat food that is good for my body!
  • ivikatasha
    ivikatasha Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    You can eat below your BMR and not "starve" yourself. What do you think makes you lose weight? Fairies coming to chop the fat off? My fat is fueling me. Oh, and I hardly ever feel hungry. Stop being so judgmental.

PEACE OUT

This.

There is a lot of people on their high horses in this thread..... What works for you is not the 'correct' 'right' way for everyone else.
  • Kincar
    Kincar Posts: 601 Member
    Options

PEACE OUT

This.

There is a lot of people on their high horses in this thread..... What works for you is not the 'correct' 'right' way for everyone else.

Wanting like-minded friends does not mean you're on a high horse.

Now if the title was "Click on this thread so I can teach you the error of your ways" I would agree with you. But since this is a thread started by someone looking for friends with similar interests I don't see the point in complaining about what other people are doing.