Subway, uneven cuts when you order a 6inch?

Options
13»

Replies

• Erindipitous
    Erindipitous Posts: 1,234 Member
    Options
    I think I'm the only one who is grossed out by Subway.

Everything is just... Sitting there, out in the open. Perhaps I'm a little germaphobic, but I refuse to eat Subway.. I pay too much attention to detail to feel comfortable eating their food.
  • kitiarascott
    kitiarascott Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    my sandwhich is never six inches, unless its my friend who is working and he makes it properly for me haha

what bugs me the most about subway though is when you ask for a LITTLE sauce and they pour half the bottle on your sub. pisses me off :explode:
  • AllTehBeers
    AllTehBeers Posts: 5,030 Member
    Options
    my sandwhich is never six inches, unless its my friend who is working and he makes it properly for me haha

what bugs me the most about subway though is when you ask for a LITTLE sauce and they pour half the bottle on your sub. pisses me off :explode:

lol I have to tell them 3 times I just want a single light squirt, not a big long blob all over my sandwich. I see people get gobs of sauce that just oozes all out of the sandwich when they smush it over. I hate smushed sandwiches.
  • InnerFatGirl
    InnerFatGirl Posts: 2,687 Member
    Options
    I want a veggie patty now :(
  • mrmanmeat
    mrmanmeat Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options

Everything is just... Sitting there, out in the open. Perhaps I'm a little germaphobic, but I refuse to eat Subway.. I pay too much attention to detail to feel comfortable eating their food.

Eh, doesn't bother me. My body fights off anything, as I hardly get sick. Ours is covered anyways.

But, what do you think a salad station at a restaurant looks like?
    Or the inside/outside prep area?

It's all the same.
  • mrmanmeat
    mrmanmeat Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    Subway restaurants smell like homeless people.

i think that subway restaurants (can it even be called a restaurant?) smell too. And 6 inches is simply not enough to fill me up, I'd rather go for the foot long.:smile:

I hate even walking past a Subway because the stink lingers in the street outside it too - it always turns my stomach. I can't eat anything from that place. My sister once brought me a sandwich from there and it stank - I couldn't take a single bite - had to throw it out! :(

Over dramatic, IMO.
  • ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options

It's nothing to do with your attention to detail, dear.