who are you

Options
2»

Replies

• AMS58
    AMS58 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Gather I think.... I couldn't kill anything other than bugs and I'm better at taking orders than giving them.
  • leslturn8
    leslturn8 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    I am an alrounder!
  • gpstrucker
    gpstrucker Posts: 930 Member
    Options
    All three. It depends upon the situation. In an emergency I am and in the past have been a leader. The rest of the time I just do whatever needs to be done.
  • Jeepgal1984
    Options
    hunter/warrior. I don't miss my target ;)
  • DaughterOfTheMostHighKing
    DaughterOfTheMostHighKing Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    to clarify... I live on a farm and have killed chickens, ducks, turkeys, and now my brother has pigs. :P That I will not do!!! :D I also have picked tangerines, oranges, bananas, mountain apples, lichee, etc.. :) girl's gotta do what her ma and pa tell her to. :D
  • neverstray
    neverstray Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    My friends call me a leader and most people see me that way, but I'm more the hunter/warrior type.
  • PhenomeNae
    PhenomeNae Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    i would say mostly gatherer but with a little bit of warrior / hunter thrown in
  • 3dogsrunning
    3dogsrunning Posts: 27,167 Member
    Options
    and 4 - comedic relief

I'd vote you in.
  • apgant
    apgant Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Leader.....simply because I don't like to be a follower!
  • lyssamichelle
    lyssamichelle Posts: 1,307 Member
    Options
    Hunter/warrior .. I like to hunt things.. & I'm prettty dang brave.
  • microaggie
    microaggie Posts: 13
    Options
    Leader:) love people:)
  • vade43113
    vade43113 Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    gatherer... people like me and all.... I doubt I could lead them to water.... I can bring the water to them though...
  • toriaenator
    toriaenator Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    i would be the idiot gatherer who picks the poisonous berries (thinking they're edible) and kills the entire tribe :P
  • gizziemonkey
    gizziemonkey Posts: 451
    Options
    For the most part I would consider myself the gatherer....I work in a helping profession and I would feel like I was helping others and contributing.

In some situations I would be the leader.....when things don't seem to be going well.....I take charge.
  • love22step
    love22step Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    I would say all three! The Myers-Briggs test says I'm a leader. I'm a mother of four and retired military member who had a number of leadership roles before I retired. I've also been a teacher, VBS director, etc. I'm not afraid to try new things or stand up for what I believe in. I'm confident God has my back, no matter how bleak the situation. I live in the country, and I'm working on being more self-sufficient by raising my own foods (plants and animals).
  • DAMNCHARLIE
    DAMNCHARLIE Posts: 569
    Options
    I have to say "leader". I never want to be but I am always thrown in that situation. Besides I would never follow anyone!!!