2nd mini goal, achieved plus more! (pic heavy & long)

Options
InnerFatGirl
InnerFatGirl Posts: 2,687 Member
Lot's of pics!

On the 11th, I achieved my second mini goal of losing one stone (14lbs). Today (12th) I weighed myself again, and I had lost more. I am now .5 lb away from another one of my mini goals!

I have posted in this section of the forum before, so some of you may recognise me. However, for those of you who don't, here are my stats.

Stats;

SW; 196lbs
CW; 180.5lbs
GW; 148lbs (subject to change)

Current loss to date; 15.5lbs

Starting measurements (BWH);

40/36/47

Now;

38/31/46

And now for pics!

So this is me when I started this journey, nine, nearly ten, weeks ago. I wish I had more pictures, but I felt so horribly disgusting and ugly, I rarely took/allowed pictures, and didn't really like mirrors very much either.

Me with my ex, looking very uncomfortable and insecure.

7186214078_7b4a781f58.jpg

And a few self shots I took at the beginning.

7186238340_e945ae3dcd.jpg

7186237826_387e6de41c.jpg

7186238006_55d6e9e2ec.jpg

7186237032_c87e82a8ec.jpg

And now? :bigsmile:

This was this morning

7186153186_2cf00cec09.jpg

The changes in my facial structure and features have been amazing

7186093516_6e7eb2069b.jpg

Fitting into my old clothes

7186138916_faa98aae71.jpg

7186177560_b3abdc62c6.jpg

Changes in my arms, and muscles feel stronger already!

7186126324_7062577a02.jpg

And amazingly, I have confidence to dress up now! Before, I was so ashamed of my body and face, that I would hide myself in drab and ugly clothes. Now? I dress up again, even to go to work. (the white dress isn't an everyday outfit, though. I was going to a party :tongue:), and you see that long dress? It's a Superdry dress that I tried on, it was a large, and it fit! I hear their sizes come up small, so that made me very happy.

7186150780_0e58832dfc.jpg

7186157680_e6d506453c.jpg

7186146132_7ae0329973.jpg

This website has changed my life, primarily because of the tracking ability, but also because of the things I have learnt. I have learnt SO much about losing weight, etc, and am now pursuing strength training with a PT, something I wouldn't have done before!

It's not just the scale that has moved, but I also feel healthier, fitter and more relaxed. I make better choices, like walking over taking the bus, or walking up the stationary escalator instead of standing on the moving one. My dark circles, eye wrinkles, and eye bags have improved, and I no longer constantly have that horrible bloated feeling. I get noticed by men again, and my work trousers, which were previously so tight on me, I'd have to unbutton them AT work and put a hairband on the buttonhole, are now so loose, I have to wear tights underneath to avoid flashing my underwear. I no longer care about my stomach rolls so much because I know they're getting smaller by the day. NSVs abound!

Although not yet at the standard I'd like, I've made BIG changes to my eating habits and choices, and I actually ENJOY the gym now. I am so proud of myself for my hard work, and getting dressed in the morning is no longer a bad start to the day.

Whether or not this becomes a permanant change, is down to me, but this is the most weight I have ever lost while consciously trying. So that's something!

Thank you for reading :drinker:

(Edited because I used 'they're' instead of 'their'. Dohh! Doing an all nighter, sorry!)

(Also edited a million and one times to perfect the post. MFP needs a preview feature, seriously!)

Replies

• kdeaux1959
    kdeaux1959 Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    Definitely going in the right direction... Keep it up.
  • Atarahh
    Atarahh Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    you look great!
  • rnhoang
    rnhoang Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous!
  • harleykat64
    harleykat64 Posts: 70
    Options
    Wonderful job! and super adorable clothes!!!
  • nhga47
    nhga47 Posts: 118
    Options
    Awesome! Keep it up! You look Great!
  • shellsy0424
    shellsy0424 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    wonderful job, you are so inspiring:)
  • LiviLou2011
    LiviLou2011 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    girl u are beautiful!! i love that white dress!!! u look great...i cant wait to feel better about myself.
  • magoch
    magoch Posts: 134
    Options
    Fantastic, congratulations -- you can definitely see the difference. I love the long dress - super cute sport look.
  • InnerFatGirl
    Options
    Thank you so much, each and every one of you, for your kind words, compliments and encouragement. It really helps, especially as people in my life don't say much about my weight loss. Thank you :heart:
  • Ouisel56
    Ouisel56 Posts: 25
    Options
    You look amazing! Good for you. I too love MFP!
  • alujan74583
    alujan74583 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look great!:happy:
  • InnerFatGirl
    Options
    Thank you :blushing:
  • Keeshaja
    Keeshaja Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! congrats!!
  • KeKy4
    KeKy4 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Huge difference! You look great!
  • frenchy807
    frenchy807 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    WWOW!! Thats so amazing and inspirational! :) If you dont mind me asking, what dress/pants size did you drop? You look stunning!
  • frenchy807
    frenchy807 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    WWOW!! Thats so amazing and inspirational! :) If you dont mind me asking, what dress/pants size did you drop? You look stunning!
  • ChristineS_51
    ChristineS_51 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    What a great difference those pounds make - you look gorgeous and I love that you put in your story, the words are as motivational to the rest of us as the pictures. :flowerforyou: Thanks for sharing, keep up the great work :smile:
  • ChristineS_51
    ChristineS_51 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much, each and every one of you, for your kind words, compliments and encouragement. It really helps, especially as people in my life don't say much about my weight loss. Thank you :heart:
    I had lost quite a bit before people started noticing, now they notice all the time :-) So it will happen, I bet you!
  • ajelove
    ajelove Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    You're so pretty that you looked great all of your journey! Good job!
  • Sockimobi
    Sockimobi Posts: 541
    Options
    Good going!

Thanks for the inspiration.

You look beautiful :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!