110lbs down... and done! Working on the fit bit (with pics)

Replies

• ktrn0312
    ktrn0312 Posts: 723 Member
    Fantastic work! You are amazing.
  • janecl
    janecl Posts: 121 Member
    You look amazing! Good for you!
  • bigbugboo
    bigbugboo Posts: 161
    You are a beautiful lady (you have stunning cheekbones). What an incredible achievement. All power to you!! ps. I love my fit bit!
  • MaryA7474
    MaryA7474 Posts: 7
    You are beautiful, and did a Great Job !
  • smilingalltheway
    smilingalltheway Posts: 216 Member
    Wow you look beautiful your eyes look so huge in your tiny little face. You inspire me to keep going I love to see the success stories I like knewing people are doing this in a healthy way thanks for sharing
  • JenaePavlak
    JenaePavlak Posts: 350 Member
    WTG!!! Awesome!!
  • STLaferty
    STLaferty Posts: 38
    You are certainly an inspiration! I've about 45 lbs to go, and I feel so confident it will happen! Thanks for sharing your accomplishment with us! Congratulations on a job well. well done!
  • orr_stacie
    orr_stacie Posts: 48 Member
    You look great!! You gave me the encouragment to keep going!
  • sk2775
    sk2775 Posts: 703 Member
    You look amazing. Congrats on your transformation :-)
  • AWESOME!!! Thanks so much for sharing. I just love these success stories. You are gorgeous!
  • SMarie10
    SMarie10 Posts: 953 Member
    I want to be you! Well done
  • insane5150
    insane5150 Posts: 93 Member
    Wow... i love it! Great achievement right there... thanks for sharing & inspiring so many of us!
  • Sharmender
    Sharmender Posts: 133 Member
    Awesome! :D
  • You look great!! Love Love the hair cut on you!! Keep up the hard work!! It def pays off!!
  • Amy_Lynn74
    Amy_Lynn74 Posts: 134 Member
    You have done such a fantastic job! WTG!!! You look amazing!!:flowerforyou:
  • rachelleygirl9009
    rachelleygirl9009 Posts: 8 Member
    This is my goal. To lose 110lbs. It is so motivating to see what I may potentially look like. Even though i'm a good 5" shorter. Haha. But thank you so much for posting this! You look amazing by the way :)
  • douglasmobbs
    douglasmobbs Posts: 563 Member
    Well done, great commitment.
  • 75Juniper
    75Juniper Posts: 376
    MAJOR achievement! You look awesome! I love your hair.
  • kammy92
    kammy92 Posts: 408 Member
    Great job!!! You look awesome!!!:smile:
  • kallston89
    kallston89 Posts: 29 Member
    Oh my gosh! You look awesome! You must have worked hard to lose that weight... You inspire me to stick to my now healthier eating habits and going to the gym.. I hope to one day be able to look at my current pictures and say, wow who's that? Lol
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!