need diet buddys

Options
hi guys im 28 years old i really want to start loosing weight , i need encouragement , anyone people out there i will do best to encourage you too today is my fresh start. getting my healthy food in and gym is sorted everyday this week xxxx i have 2 stone to loose im 5 ft 6inches tall and currently weight just over 11stone 160lbs xxx

Replies

• dhadha18
    dhadha18 Posts: 7
    Options
    hi there! add me up.. :) same age.. same goal.. :)
  • emily_kenyon
    emily_kenyon Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    hi ive been on here nearly a year and its great found loosing weight easier when you can log it all down.The people on here are fantastic too with all the support and addvise they give :) just added you :)

7934927.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • mbatey
    mbatey Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I have to really focus on the next 7 weeks as thats when I reach the big 40, feel free to add me ! :-)
  • laura_fat2fit
    laura_fat2fit Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I'm same height and weight as you and have roughly the same goals

Feel free to add me :)
  • nickyjl81
    nickyjl81 Posts: 66
    Options
    Hiya,

I'm 30, 5ft 7, weigh 12st 11 and want to lose about 2 stone as well. :happy:

Good luck

Nicky
  • EvaPea
    EvaPea Posts: 3
    Options
    Hi, I wish you much success! I am a lifetime weight watcher member but have fallen off the wagon! I'm SO not interested in going back to where I used to be and want to fight to regain some of the ground I had obtained. For me, weight loss and being healthy is a mind game. My mind has to be ready for it, and I'm not 100% convinced I'm there yet. So, I too need a diet buddy. I will do my best to really get on track. I have a friend who is encouraging me, so I am 100% ahead of where I would be if I was alone and trying to keep my mind in the game. And, I will try to be there for you too. The first step is the hardest, and it does get easier from here. It doesn't mean there won't be bumps in the road, but they eventually become farther between. Now that I've committed by reaching out to you, I will try to get on the site at least daily to see how you're doing, and report to you. That's one of the BIG things about WW... community. Encouragement... I will try to be there. This site is VERY new to me, so I hope I don't lose my way around. LOL Soon, it will become like second nature. You have a good day today, and remember... even if you slip today, get right back on track TODAY. Not tomorrow. Today!!
  • lisadonachie1
    Options
    exactly how im feeling today was the day my wagon came i know they will be pitt falls along the way i just need to get back on it straight away :) im feeling really hyped up today i know i can do it :) xx
  • diver71_au
    diver71_au Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    ALways open to new motivation mates .... anyone can feel free to add me
  • cheavila
    cheavila Posts: 7
    Options
    add me, thanks!
  • TinaHumphries
    TinaHumphries Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Always on the lookout for new diet buddies - feel free to add me :D